9/11/19 Olive AMPS 355; +6=250; PMPS 313; +5=268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 341

Ears are hot and red again. Don't know why glucoses are going back up. I think she needs a poop. Can't tell if it's hers in the box this time. She didn't go yesterday.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you get some poop soon and Ollie comes back down for you.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending poopy vines to Olive
    Have a great day Paula

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Just spent hour on phone trying to figure out why micro cell tower provided by provider is not working. We were issued one because service is poor between the 2 mountains where we live. Had no problems with it for years til now. Provider has done away with it and wants us to use wifi callung. Husband phone doesn't have that option and mine was to unreliable using it. They want us to upgrade phones like I have that kind of money when there is nothing wrong with the phones. And husband doesn't want smart phone.

Maybe a new provider is in order. Except it doesn't fix our location issue.

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

No problems before and suddenly you do.... and of course provider wants to sell new phones and upgrade to wifi!! Most of the time they don't put efforts for the minority not having the latest technology and very often because of that, we're forced to upgrade...!:(
    Hope little Ollie has 1 or 2 poops and her numbers will probably be better after!

Wish you a very nice day, Paula!

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope Olive feels better ! [​IMG]

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I sure hope Olive isn't getting an ear infection...poor girl. Hope she comes down soon :)

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sending poopie vines and healing vines to Ollie :bighug: Feel better soon kitty. :bighug:
    I hope you get your connection problems sorted out Paula, that's so frustrating.
    We're in an area where cell service is really bad, works for a minute then cuts out. We had to get a land line.

9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending poop and feel-better vines to Ollie!