9/11 Cameron AMPS 322, +3 289, +5 181, +8 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leah, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Leah

Leah Member

Yesterday

Good morning! Today's AMPS has me all 'whaaaat??!'. Today is day 7 (cycle 13 & 14) of 1u. I think I'm going to increase tomorrow to 1.25 in the hopes of seeing some green. Thoughts from the collective?

I have a filling today :( Finally broke my 14 year streak of perfect dental visits.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you heard of the high before the low? I'm thinking that could be what you are seeing right now with the 322. But if you don't see any greens today in either cycle, I'd go ahead and increase to 1.25u tomorrow.

Good luck at the dentist!

Leah likes this.
  3. Leah

Leah Member

Thanks for the advice and the well wishes! Would you recommend any additional testing today besides the normal 3/6/9?

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am with Mandy....I would be wondering what he is up to! Hate fillings...the freezing just is the worst.

5. Leah

Leah Member

It really is! And I never get enough freezing, I can always feel it. Thankfully it's a tiny baby beginning cavity ;) So not too much work to do.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Leah likes this.
  7. Leah

Leah Member

And 264 at +3. Cam - what are you doing?!

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I was thinking so I checked the SS and noticed Cameron had that nadir of 77 at +4 on 9/7. He seems to be an early nadir cat so I think you would be better switching up the times you test, instead of doing 3/6/9 every time. What do you think?

9. Leah

Leah Member

I agree! Today is kind of messed up because of my dental, but going forward maybe 2/4/8? 4/7/10? I'll have to play with it when i have a chance to focus on the SS!

10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Do something different every day and see what happens. :D

Leah likes this.
  11. Leah

Leah Member

That sounds like my life motto ;)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  12. Leah

Leah Member

Home from my filling, yay! I corrected his +3, as I entered the number as I was leaving for the dentist and got it wrong. Ah well. 181 now at +5, so at least he's not staying hella-high!

Now if only the water company will show up at the beginning of their service window instead of the end. They're replacing the meter today. Apparently we go through this every 6 years, but I honestly can't remember.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  13. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I think Cameron is breaking his bounce. His numbers have been coming down all day. :cool:

Leah likes this.
  14. Leah

Leah Member

Will he ever settle down and give me consistent days?!

I just booked a trip to NYC (first time, I'm so excited). I need to get my husband better with testing, ASAP!