9/11 China AMPS 136,+3.5 98,+7.5 55,+9.5 82, PMPS 85,+3 95,+6 126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

9/10 AMPS 155,+4.5 110,+8.5 73,PMPS 93,+2 115,+4 111,+7 106

Miss China is back to paddling today down at the lagoon and doing her best Deputy LagoonMistressing! Been kind of strange lately though..her day numbers are better than her night ones (of course I'm not complaining about not having any PJ parties lately either!)

[​IMG]

Hope all you kitties are surfing safely!!

And for all of us here in the US on this special day:
    we will never forget.jpg

missMeows likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go China. I hope she keeps surfing for you.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Maybe she will continue to get the day/night thing right. Maybe there's a chance to cure your insomnia yet. Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

4. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Yay for good a good nights rest. Keep surfing there China and be a good girl giving your momma a little R&R break :)

5. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Considerate, China with the day/night switcheroo.

Marilyn and Polly

6. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Yo, China Cuz Michael here.
    Surf safely for your Momma.:cat:

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Looking good, China! Way to keep the lagoon safe for kitties. Cinco had shore patrol again, interrupted by a vetty visit. He's hoping to head down to see you tonight.

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

sending sleep vines..

get 'em while you can.....
    the fdmb mantra......:cool:

9. Chris & China (GA)

@rhiannon and shadow (GA) Happy Birthday!! I know 9/11 is forever marked with unpleasant memories, but we still need to celebrate life!!

10. Chris & China (GA)

Looks like I can spend the rest of the night snoozing again!!!

I'd rather she'd be a little flatter at night (like a nice 70-80 something) but I'll take these "little bit higher" numbers and sleep just fine!

11. Chris & China (GA)

My 9/11 story:

My own 9/11 story revolves mostly around my DM...I was in the hospital having a trial done on a pain pump for my back and at that time, DM was still very active in "the politics of nursing". I remember that morning very vividly.

DM was scheduled to go to Washington that morning to testify before Congress and had left early to get to the airport in St. Louis to catch her flight, which I knew left in the morning around 9, but wasn't 100% sure of the time. Since I was in the hospital, about all I had to do was lay around and watch TV, so I saw the news as soon as it started being broadcast and immediately thought of mom and her flight. Of course there was no way to get through on a phone, and calling the airlines was impossible too, so all I could do was lay there and worry.

I was an absolute wreck (as you can imagine), so was so very thankful when late in the afternoon, she finally got through on the phone to let everyone know that she had been in flight on her way to DC when they all the sudden turned the plane (telling the passengers it was "instrument trouble") and they'd ended up in Nashville for a few days before flights were back in the air.

I don't think any of us has ever felt so helpless as we did on that morning

12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I remember 9/11 well too. It was late at night here in Australia and we were in bed. My SIL rang us and told us to turn on the TV. We sat up most of the night watching in horror as events unfolded.
    When I got to work the next morning one of the ladies I work with had a son who was in New York working and he was due to go to the Twin Towers that day. She was beside herself with worry but finally she heard he was OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.