9/11 Gordy AMPS 190, +7=49 | PMPS 223, +1=309

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 11, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-10-gordy-amps-294-230-3-209-5-121.202899/

I am happy to report that Rex is eating normally now!!

I am hoping Gordy is being safe while I am at work. He makes me nervous. He saw gree last night but I didn't intervene with any extra snacks or carbs, but that does feel good.

Its only Tuesday.... I am in Tampa this weekend. Due to Gordy's recent antics, I may actually reduce him for a vacation dose (starting Friday) so he doesn't freak my sitter out. He isn't as good if a boy for her as he is for me :rolleyes:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Rex eating! I hope Gordy surfs safely today.
    When are you leaving? You may want to reduce Thursday PM depending on when you are leaving.

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

I leave Saturday morning :)

I also forgot to mention... Gordy had the zoomies this morning! First time in a while they have made an appearance. Scared the 4.5lb kitten though.... must be pretty intimidating to see an 18lb cat, full poof, come barreling in your direction LOL

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the zoomies! :)
    Then Friday AM should work if you reduce.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I think if you drop to 3.5u, that'd be a good vacation dose.. I saw he got down to 50 on 4u.

Yay on Rex eating and Gordy having zoomies. :D Pretty soon, Raptor will join in! :woot:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  6. CassAndGordy(GA)

+7=49

:eek::nailbiting:

He is just itching for another reduction!

I am gonna see if i can bribe my co-worker to come over after she gets off work to hang with him....

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Are you doing 3 under 50 now?

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

I held the first one since it was *barely* under 50... but I may take this reduction. I have a few hours to decide.

Unfortunately, my friend can't go check on him, so hopefully he surfs ok.

9. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 223

I decided to hold the 4u for now... but I may rescue tonight ,primarily for safety.

Rex is eating now, but when I came home on lunch, she was still showing nausea symptoms. I've called the clinic and asked if I could have a refill without bringing her in. I am waiting for their call back. I think she use use the support for tonight and tomorrow just to get her over the hump.

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=309

I know this is a food bump... but I hope this means I can sleep tonight.

Guess I am not getting Cerenia tonight since the vet never called :rolleyes: good thing she is eating!