9/11 Loudogg AMPS 63 +3 103 +6 116 +8 139 PMPS 255

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 10, 2018 Condo

Good morning all,
    Lou ended up staying high all day before starting to come down during the PM cycle. He's been finding every new place to hide and is even going places he really shouldn't, but probably never had the chance to try before (like on top of the cabinets in the kitchen). I think he's been both stressed and enjoying the hubbub of packing. I personally cannot wait to get out of the apartment. The rental agency guy scheduled a showing Monday afternoon, and then this afternoon, and then on WEDNESDAY afternoon. I told him Wednesday wouldn't work because we're moving that day, and he has the audacity to say "Oh that's okay we'll be in and out real quick." The top of my head almost blew from anger. But whatever. If they're so desperate to show a mess of an apartment literally while people are moving, then so be it. If I was the prospective renter I'd be pissed to be shown a place in such literal disarray. I just cannot wait to get out of there. T-Minus 1 day until we move!!

Lou's AMPS was rather scary this morning, as I had to go to work soon after dosing. I gave him 1 tsp of 20% HC food with his usual LC meal to tide him over until Caleb can wake up to test at +3. Hopefully he stays safe today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Sending vines to @Ana & Frosty and @Amanda & Shmee! :bighug::bighug:

2. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow what a start to Lou's day. Swim safe!

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow! Stay safe there Lou

4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Thank you :bighug:
    And omg I would be erked about that too - really?? How disrespectful.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh what a start for Lou. Hey Lou you need to talk to Olive and tell her to follow you.

6. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

That response about Wednesday would have made me furious as well. I bet you can't wait to be moved and settled. Stay in safe numbers, Lou!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou surfs safely today. At least you won't have to put up with them much longer.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safe Lou.

Moving is always so stressful never mind if someone is showing the house too.

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! Lou coasted in the blues today, which is a bit disappointing. I won't complain too much though. Looks like he's bouncing tonight, which mean we might have an active cycle tomorrow. The rental agency guy sent a text to remind me of the showing tomorrow, and then said there's yet another showing scheduled tomorrow. :mad::banghead::mad: I just can't even. These people are bloody ridiculous. I'm beyond caring though. We'll be actively moving during both times (1600 and 1800). If we're loading, they can look around the moving bodies and furniture. It's in the lease that they are allowed to show after 24 hours notice, but it doesn't say I need to completely rearrange my schedule to accommodate. I need to get up and continue packing tonight. We're really not fully ready. It's not like we have to have everything out by tomorrow, but it would be nice to have most everything ready to go while we have bodies to help. Ugh, I'm just so tired, haha. Paula's right though, it's not like life will be "normal" for a while yet, with unpacking at the new place and cleaning the old place. :rolleyes: