9/11 Yoyo AMPS 141,+2.5 110,+3.5 87,+5 96,+10 102,PMPS 119,+2 88,+3 67,+4 66,+5.5 66,+8.5 82,+11 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 9/10 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-175-9-198-pmps-277-2-235-4-169-8-144.219179/

Day 2 @ 2.75 Units of Lantus

G-d Bless the United States of America........A day that none of us will ever forget.
    Thank you to all the BRAVE PEOPLE who just jumped in and helped without asking any questions.
    You will all be in our memories forever and especially the unfortunate people who did not survive that terrible day.

On a lighter note.....I hope all Kitties are doing well and surfing safely.
    Have a wonderful day and may all our memories here and forward be GOOD ONES!!!

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Beautiful. Have the best day you can:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Give those dogs extra love, along with Yo, of course.

3. Debra and Yoyo

Oh.... I do everyday. I hug and kiss them all the time and of course I get licked right back.....gotta luv um:kiss:
    Do you have 2 kitties and 1 doggie?

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I have one boy Springer, 5, and six cats! Tina is 14 and the rest are 11. I love my crew, but would never recommend so many! Thinking of all seniors at once, ouch. I was a foster failure:cat:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Yoyo today. Sending prayers for your dogs.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

Does that mean that you couldn't give them back and you adapted them instead?
    I always said that if I ever had a litter of puppies I would keep them all. How could I let beautiful puppies go home with strangers. So all my doggies were always spayed and neutered and of course for health reasons also.

7. Debra and Yoyo

This is Aussie. She is 5 yrs old and full of sas:smuggrin: 15682162173481879920691993875764.jpg

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Is Yoyo planning a nice green surfing day today ?
    Have a beautiful day Debra!

9. Debra and Yoyo

Oh....he better be playing it safe and stay in the shallow end, no more pool parties for him :eek:

10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina's brother passed at just 3 (under anesthesia). I tried to heal my heart by taking care of the cats for adoption at Petsmart once a week. Did that for a year. I have two wobbly sisters (cerebellar hyperplasia) who are so cool, a Tina's brother lookalike, who is her best bud, another crazy boy, who came with Tina's new brother, and a little feisty girl who was always mean on adoption days!
    If we had more space, I'd have more dogs!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Full of sass, yes!! I used to take care of one of her kind!

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yoyo had a nice day today I see :) That Aussie is a cutie-pie :)

13. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you....the picture doesn't do her justice. She was getting ready to bark so as I clicked on the camera out came her loud piercing bark, I almost dropped the phone :joyful:
    Hope your feeling better:bighug:

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I echo your sentiments today on those who lost their lives, those who tried to save them, and all the military. When we went to NY in May, we visited the 9/11 Memorial and also went to Shanksville, PA to pay our respects. It’s a sad day but one that must never be forgotten.

I’m glad to see Yoyo is doing well on his reduction! Good boy!!!

Aww your little Aussie is so cute. Any word on the labs on the other two?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  15. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you for asking ...thank G-d Adori's BW came back good. Even her proBNP came back better than 3 months ago. It was 3527 and now the stretch is 2449. Kidneys are holding steady too. Not to sure why the cough increased but for now BW is good and Echo wasn't bad either, about the same.
    All I can do is watch her for any changes. I need to take Aeriel in just for BW, so hopefully I can arrange that next week. The vet is the one who wants to recheck her. It was her hemoglobin. She was 13.3 and the reference is 13.4-20.7g/dL. I had her stool checked and it is normal. No HW disease. To me I don't see anything alarming,but vet was persistent, so I'll recheck BW from July 14,2019. Any thoughts?

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Adori's b/w is good. I hope the recheck for Aeriel goes well when you get it scheduled. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  17. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

She's beautiful Debra!

18. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I don’t have any. Dog and cat physiology is not quite the same so I have to limit any comments to cats. Great news for Adori!