9/12 Gordy AMPS 301 | PMPS 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 12, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy slides down today. Glad Rex is back to normal.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

At least Raptor hasn't brought down a closet shelving unit... yet! I got Tanner when he was 8 weeks old and I swore I'd never get another kitten that young again! :p:facepalm::mad:

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS 223

Wonder what his sugars did today....

My vet (my primary one) emailed me the other day.... I guess Gordy needs a dental :rolleyes: i thought it was the case! Their notes frim when he was there for his p-titus epsiode said he had reaborbsion (??? I think ??? I can't find the record) lesions... which i thought was a littler concerning - yet no one mentioned it to me when I picked him up that day!

Anyway.... it'll cost $700 there... i know I can have it done cheaper at the clinic closer to my house... but I don't trust them that much with my child's life. :oops: they also want to do a frustosamine check:rolleyes:

Speaking of the clinic... they refused the Cerenia since they haven't seen Rex or Gordy since May. :mad: I won't have time to go get the meds from my fave place until Friday. If Rex is still having symptoms tomorrow I will call them and see if they can give me more (*cough* for gordy *cough*). Its frustrating. Rex continues to willing to eat though, which is good. Just some heavy swallowing and what i think is gagging (one, loud sounding hack). She lost a little weight from this whole thing... but now she is a healthy weight... its so weird. This happens to her about every 2 months. Its just not normally this drawn out.

Raptor is still cute.
    20180901_155756.jpg

I knew it would be a pain.... but I haven't had a kitten in 13 years, so I forgot they lack manners LOL

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I couldn't ever forget what Tanner did. One night I tried to teach him to stop climbing my clothes so it (shelving unit falling down) wouldn't happen again. I sat in the closet door and would take Tanner away from there. He would run back and jump then I'd pull him off and put him back on the floor. It went on for 45 minutes and I was the one who gave up! He never stopped being stubborn. :joyful: It did become one of his cute traits.

Good luck with getting more cerenia.