9/12 Loudogg AMPS 252 - Moving Day!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 11, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    Today's the day we officially buy our first house!! :joyful: We close in about an hour and 20 minutes, which means I probably should be doing something more productive than hanging out on the computer, haha. We will be moving things on and off today. I think the bulk of our assistance will be coming later in the day. Lou bounced last night, which means he may have an active cycle today, go figure. I'll be keeping his testing supplies close and testing him at minimum during our regular times to make sure he stays safe.

I won't be on much today, but I at least wanted to wish you all a Wonderful Wednesday and I hope your kitties stay safe! I'm sending healing and comfort vines to @Amanda & Shmee and @Ana & Frosty and any other kitties in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Safe Great Moving Day , Amanda :bighug:

3. Leah

Leah Member

Congrats on the house!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have fun. It's your house, you can do what you want in it. I'm sure you thought of keeping Lou confined to one room for safety. As doors and objects are in motion it would be easy for him to slip out without notice.

What's the first thing to do in your new home.........make sure fridge is on and you fill with cold drinks, since you will be working up a sweat. Oh and don't forget the snacks.

Exciting have fun.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope everything goes smoothly with the move and Lou surfs safely.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with move
    Lou, u be good

7. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

Happy house gotcha day!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  8. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

Congrats!! How exciting!!!

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck! I concur with Paula about putting Lou in one room while moving. No need to add stress by losing him!
    :bighug::bighug:

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Finally! Today is the big day!!! I know it's exhausting...but won't you be thrilled to be in your new home! Best to you with all of that...I know it's a load of work! Tell Lou no shenanigans today, k? :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member