9-13-18 Jones AMPS 189, +6 158 PMPS 86, +2 124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Sep 13, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

So no gooey poop has been found in the LB or anywhere last night or this morning. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

He also is not as ravenous the last couple of days. Leaving a few bites of food in his dish. Since he is getting more than what he should...I am not sure if I should be happy or not on this development.

The dreaded s____ has arrived. It is happening outside my window right now. It is too soon! We usually don't see any until October.

Vines for all in need today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think no gooey poop is a good thing. I hope he eats good for you. I'd love to have you snow. We're hot and humid again. Yuck. I'm tired of the horrible humidity and I love snow.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

We can switch places for a week???

4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I can't believe you have snow already! We're just happy to be in the high 80's - low 90's and to have had some rain.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I am not sure where that PMPS comes from. He is willing to eat so shot the full dose. Been a while since shooting green. Cancelled my workout to keep an eye out on him.

He had three hershey squirts as described by my DS. Never eating chocolate again now.

IBD sucks.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Does. :bighug:

7. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Wanted to let you know that Gizmo is doing really, really well on the Ziwipeak. I am feeding the Venison and mixing it about 40/60 with the Whole Earth Duck.

I just checked and the do not have a rabbit "only" but the do have rabbit/lamb (3%) It is kinda pricey, but very dense and higher in calories.

https://www.ziwipets.com/ziwi-peak-...ist-cat-food/ziwi-peak-moist-rabbit-lamb-cats

He loves it! And his poo's - OMG! Huge, well formed, moist and sometimes 2x/day. He is feeling good and eating very well on it.