9/13/19 Olive AMPS 266; +6.5=166; PMPS 262; +4.5=292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 343

I haven't heard from either cat food companies but I plugged the Paws food into a different calculator last night and came up with 9%. Before when I checked it, it was 3% and she got it occasionally and seem to have no effect on her. It has been her primary food now for a while and all but 1 cat prefers it. Starting today I am not giving it to her for a while and see what happens. Of course can't say what husband will give her. He will probably ignore the notes "not for Ollie" on the cans.

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Ollie today. :cool:

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

It's rotten when you think you are feeding 2 or 3%, and you really are feeding more. I know we can't really compare cats, but mine accidently (I had read wrong) had 10% one night and shot up about 100 points more than she should have. I learned how MC works. MC for her anyway.
    Best of luck getting your DH in line :confused: and getting the food sorted to your satisfaction :)

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

My DH response to such things when caught and called on it .." oh , it'll be all right ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice +6.5

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Work that juice Ollie! Time to make some pickles again :)

8. Olive & Paula

Still waiting on food facts for the Paws and FF savory centers.

Running them through different calculators the Paws is consistently 6-7%. So will give it a few more days to clear her system.

The Savory Centers are consistently to low to calculate and reading the ingredients there is nothing carb wise that stands out. I might try it next week.

9. Olive & Paula

I fixed ss again. The previous days data has been disappearing. This happened last year also. Don't know why but getting tired of re-entering every day.

10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

My DH always claims that he didn't know:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Mine says the same....:eek: