9/13 Catcat AMPS 254,+3=203,+6.5=187,+10=195, PMPS 172,+3=294

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Sep 13, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Let's see some greens catcat
    Have a great day Candy

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  3. CandyH & Catcat

+3 = 203 --- ALMOST blue, heading the right direction for at least some beach time --

I'm skipping the trip to Museum of Flight with DH, James, and JoAnne -- want to monitor Catcat today plus I've been there several times
    (also want to make it to food bank)

DS is taking us all out to dinner at local Mexican restaurant tonight, not sure if he's picked Casa Alegre or Puerto Vallarta -- both are good

tomorrow watching the game (on TV) between UH (Hawaii) and UW (Washington) -- divided loyalties here since I did graduate from UW,
    guess I can cheer for both teams, wear purple and gold, green AND white ...
    have Husky t-shirt, don't think I have any Rainbow Warriors gear here

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Well should be an interesting game in your house. I can hear the hollering or cheering already. You can wear one color and have the food and paper plates, napkins etc in the other colors.

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Come on Cat that yellow bounce is long enough :woot::woot::woot: Lets see some green again :D

[​IMG]

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Catcat keeps sliding down today. Enjoy your dinner out.

7. CandyH & Catcat

he may have slid down further while I was at the food bank, or he may do some sliding later this afternoon, often does

just finishing up a can of Fancy Feast, time for a good wash -- +6.5 = 187

stopped in town to see if by chance anyone had donated a UH shirt, or at least one with green, white, and black -- no luck
    did find a nice UW aluminum coffee tumbler (from Starbucks) with a purple lid which accepts a straw

we may watch the game at a sports bar or in J&J's motel room -- not enough room in our place for all to sit

I have a green, white, and gold big scarf/wrap, nearly pareu size, could just wear that sliung over a purple t shirt

also found a nice looking polo shirt for DH with Hawaii and palm trees embroidered where alligator motif usually goes

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Enjoy your visit :) I sure hope Catcat comes back down - better work that juice Catcat and be good for mama!

9. CandyH & Catcat

some hope for bonfires on the beach tonight -- Catcat still wearing his blue Aloha shirt -- +10 = 195

The darkest night would shine
    If you would come to me soon
    Until you will, how still my heart
    How high the moon

10. CandyH & Catcat

dunno where our wandering people are .. the PM shot may be at an odd time, was expecting them back before now and expecting dinner to be over by 7.. it's not going to happen, may get them to delay leaving for dinner until after PMPS o_O

JoAnne specically said "we are aren't going to be gone all day" when they left at 10:30 this morning :banghead:

11. CandyH & Catcat

luckily PM shot turned out to be only 20 minutes early -- PMPS 172 -- so beach by moonlight, though too cloudy and rainy to see the moon here

12. CandyH & Catcat

instead of Mexican food -- we went to Casa Mia rather than Casa Alegre, so it was Italian tonight

even the SMALL portion of tortellini was too much for me, but at least that's easy to eat when you're tired --

plus DS bought me a Bellini -- one cocktail that goes down smoothly in small sips

maybe Bella cat should become Bellini ... after all he's the right color to be a combo of prosecco and white peach puree

13. CandyH & Catcat

Catcat got discouraged when all he could see of the moon was a faint brightness through the layers of clouds

no Moonlight Sonata tonight, no Clair de Lune, wish I had a recording of my grandmother playing these on her piano;
    she played for probably an hour every afternoon