9/13 Tucker AMPS 382, +4 401, +8 430, PMPS 371

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker12, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-pmps-88-held-dose-2-191.219270/#post-2443140

Big bounce up today after I held his PM dose last night. Still acting like his usual goofy self :) . Going forward with 1U am and pm. Going to try and follow the tight regulation in the sticky--I know 1U is slightly lower than the formula there for his current weight. I was planing on testing more often today but at 401 at +4 I am going to give his ears a break until PMPS. His ears haven't been bleeding well so lots of pokes. Good thing his is a patient boy :cat:

AmandaE and Nan & Amber (GA) like this.
  2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Hoping Tucker comes down from the bounce easy.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Any testing is a good thing! Hope to see some better numbers soon :)

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!!

Don’t worry about the bleeding it will get easier and easier as Tucker’s ears grow new capillaries. Warming the ear can help!

I hope Tucker starts working the juice soon :)

5. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

PMPS of 371 so down a bit from earlier in the day. Will check him again later tonight before bed (probably a +3 or +4) just to get an idea of how he is reacting as his depot starts to build up. Was ravenously hungry for his dinner (but he always has loved his food :cat:)