9/14 Loudogg AMPS 134 +3 215 +7 317 PMPS 424! - Bounce and a Break

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 13, 2018 Condo - Reduction Earned!

Good morning all!
    Happy Friday! It's good to feel like a relatively normal morning for a change in the new house, even though almost nothing is unpacked yet. Today unfortunately will be a day working back at the apartment, which I'm dreading. I'd rather work here at the house. I was planning on getting started on the kitchen yesterday, but of course life (and Lou) had a way of changing even the best laid plans. I at least got some addresses changed online and got the internet and TV set up, which certainly makes things feel more like home. I'll have to make a Walmart trip this morning to get some things for the house, like cupboard liners for the kitchen. *Sigh* The only downside about this move right now is still having to deal with the apartment. I don't ever want to go back again, but we still have to finish clearing it out and clean it. It just puts a damper on the excitement of the new house. I wish we had the money to bring someone in to take care of the old place for us. Gosh wouldn't that be amazing?! :p

Anywhoo, the kitties are seeming more like themselves this morning. With them being hissy and growly at each other when we moved over, I had to start feeding them in separate areas, which is annoying because it was on different levels of the house. Neither has really been eating well, which is definitely a red flag for Bella. For Lou, however, it likely wasn't just from the moving stress. He just doesn't seem eat quite as much when he's surfing in normal numbers. Needless to say, I threw away a lot more food then I'm used two in the last couple of days. I'm glad their appys seem to be back today, even though it might indicate for Lou that he's heading for a bounce. No harm there considering we could all use a break from the frequent checks.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending continued vines to all those in need! :bighug::bighug:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have fun unpacking. If you get chewy deliveries, the brown paper is great for lining shelves and drawers.

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the New House! How exciting !(but a whole lot of work :arghh: ) Little by little it will get done.

Lou's SS looks great! He likes to dive down low Like my Ravan. At least Lou doesn't bounce too High!

Have a nice weekend & take time to Enjoy! :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the kitties are back to normal. I hope you can get things finished at the apartment soon so you can focus on your house.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! Lou's gone from one extreme to another. A lime yesterday to a dreaded (and rare) red this evening. I wonder if he's gotten into some contraband, but I have no idea what he would have into since everything's in boxes. Hopefully he doesn't stay up there too long.