9/15 Luci AMPS 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-14-luci-amps-250.219318/#post-2443563

Just barely made it out of that lemon tree for her AMPS! Let's hope it's a good day for Luci and she keeps up her surfing lessons in the lagoon. Better numbers all around for her lately - yes, even with a sprong up to the lemon tree...and if you don't scroll back a month - no pinks in sight! Woo hoo!

Have a lovely relaxing Sunday everyone! Thank you for your well wishes. My son came out to visit yesterday and we had a nice chat. He was very caring and felt bad for my 'wounds'. I'm a sight I must say - no going out in public for me - I need a veil, a big hat, sunglasses, etc. "Who is that weirdo"??? Just me - the mystery lady - LOL! :cool::p:rolleyes:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci heads to the lagoon and surfs today. I'm glad you had a nice visit with your son and you're feeling better each day.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Good morning Sue,
    Glad you had a nice visit and that Luci is doing well.
    Don't worry about going out in a big hat & sunglasses etc. Folks will just think you're a celebrity trying to avoid paparazzi. :joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Dress up, put on your hat and sunglasses, and go out....everyone will think you're a celebrity lol
    Nice to see you in blue Luci!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have some fun with it. Luci, slide down a bit.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

That was my exact thought - it could be a blast!!
    Have a great day Sue, and we know Luci will still be good to you:cat: without you being a celebrity or woman with an interesting face:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope Luci's beautiul green numbers are making you feel better.....take it one day at a time and before you know it you will be back to the way you were:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:cool: Nice Luci.

:bighug:Quick healing vines for you Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Judy has a Great idea! That would be fun!

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci and Judy and Boomer like this.