9/16 Loudogg AMPS 164 PMPS 322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 14, 2018 Condo

Good morning all! Lou had a wonderful day yesterday. I'm not completely sure how his pm went, as I fell asleep on the couch in the most epic way yet (for at least 3 hours :eek:), and Caleb didn't check when he came home. The cats also had a wonderful day yesterday as a family. I was able to feed them together in the kitchen all day, which saved so much time and trips up and down the stairs. Also, I saw Lou bathing Bella, which he hadn't done since the move. Bella started off rough at the new house, getting "stuck" downstairs and merowling (which I had never heard her do before). She's blossomed and I've even seen her hunting flies! I've never seen her give more than a perfunctory chase, but yesterday she was going after one with a vengeance! So exciting! I hope Lou has a good cycle today as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending vines to @Ana & Frosty, @Amanda & Shmee, @Beck and Grandpa, and @John Irene and TITAN. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Reason for edit: Update.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Well it sounds as if the kitties love their new home. Who wouldn't do much more space to explore.

3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad the kitties are enjoying their new home!

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice update
    Nice start of the day lou:cool:

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Great news :bighug: