9-17-18 Jones AMPS 182, +6 76 PMPS 214 -

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Sep 17, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous

Jones had a good weekend. Knock on wood. He has been able to string some really good poops together even if they are not in the LB :):(. Have no idea why he stopped using them again. Broke down and put puppy pads down in the areas he is going.

His BG's been good. His appy is still good even if he is eating a little bit less. This isn't a bad thing I think as he is still eating over his calorie requirements, maybe he just isn't as hungry?

I did some cat food shopping over the weekend. I was able to finding a few local sources of raw rabbit food but I am find most of the foods include either pork or lamb for the liver and heart. On the canned food side...outside of the nature's variety that has the pork, I am not finding any single protein source of rabbit in canned food. I hope the Rawz Rabbit comes to Canada soon. In the meantime..with the string of good poos with the mix that we have now...I am tempted to really not upset the apple cart.

Vines for all in need today.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for a good weekend and good poop, even if it wasn't in the lb. Hopefully he'll start using the lb again.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you thought of contacting local butchers to see if they have any rabbit meat?

4. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Yay for good poop! Sorry they aren't in the LB, but glad you have the puppy pads.

I'm happy when Rose uses the pads - she is not 100%, but I can tell she is making the effort. :) There was a thing some time ago where people would put a square shape on the floor with tape or string and then their cat would sit in the center of it - like they wanted to be in the square. Sometimes I think Rose sees the pads as part of this square game, but then again other times her "aim" seems to be off and there is a bit of a mess... :rolleyes:

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Good idea...we don't have too many of those around here though. Will have to google.

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You mean like this? ;)
    2018-03-23 14.02.24.jpg

7. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Exactly!!! Love it. Excellent model! :cat:

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Well, a bit of a bounce after that green. He had to very stinky gooey poos today. 1 attempted to be in the LB one out. So, hubby not happy about cleaning it up. He got into the drippings in the roaster from the chicken yesterday. Should of known this would happen. Well at least that is two good days strung together, better then the 1 good day, 1.5 bad days and no poop day.

10. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

It's good though that Jones has enough oomph about him to want to get at those drippings. Husband should be grateful :p

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

You would think right? He doesn't work, so this just kept his day busy!