9/17/18 Olive AMPS 243; +4.5=246; +8.5=225; PMPS 275; +5=250

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She did some toe dipping last night.

This afternoon I take dad to cardiologist for his echo results. Right before echo Dr called me saying his device remote check was showing abnormalities. Indicating impending stroke. Because of him needing transfusions and his falls there isn't much they can do. He will discuss that today. Dad will become more difficult to deal with.

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for your Dad.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Paula, I'm sorry to hear of the news about your dad...last thing you need is for him to be more difficult to deal with. Sending you prayers, hugs and strength...we've talked before...same boat here...elderly loved ones are tough...hang in there. Olive can ride with Luci today...those kids need to stick together when their beans are having a tough time of it...:bighug::bighug::bighug:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  4. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers Paula, since retirement (2010) we have been in elder care with three family members. Been around that tree so many tymes. Good luck at the Dr visit today, I'm sure Olive will behave do you don't have any worry there. Peace, Ed .

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for you and your dad. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for ur dad

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Cat food delivered, catnip arrived, pet meds refilled, beans meds arrived, aquarium cleaned. Busy morning here now off to take dad to his appt. After Olive's test that is.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am lucky, my Mom is in great health @ 73. I dread the day that something happens like it did with her mom/Grandma.

Hugs for you and some patience vines as well.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Sue and Luci and Olive & Paula like this.