9/17 Luci AMPS 269

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-16-luci-amps-78.219394/#post-2444661

Boing, boing, boing - back up in that yellow lemon tree. Wonder how long before she puts on her diving suit and takes that looonnnnngggg leap to the lagoon?:eek:

Every day is filled with wonder and awe at her antics! She was purring this morning on the testing towel - I put my head on her back so I could listen to the healing sounds she's making. I've read that cats purring is soothing and restorative. I could use some of that this morning...I'm sure she wants to share some of her healing energies with her mama bean - well, at least that's how I'm thinking. :rolleyes:

Thank you all so much for your prayers for healing - I'm sure they're helping enormously! :bighug::bighug:

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone - may all your kitties have the bestest of days :D:D

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

:eek: Luci get out of that lemon tree, go to tiki hut
    I love to lay my head on Bella and Andy and hear that purr!
    Hope your still feeling better
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the purring. I hope Luci slides down today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Grab Leo and climb down out of the lemon trees Luci, Bella has the Tiki Hut open!
    Such a sweet girl purring for you, it's the best sound ever. More healing vines sent your way. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Have a great day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci get down from that tree! Everyone is going to the Tiki Hut, you’re going to be left behind.

Continued prayers for healing Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Love what you shared ab her purrs, Sue :bighug: Elmo was quite purry this AM too..quite pleased with himself , I believe :) Blessings to your day ❤️ And sending prayers of continued healing and restoration to you, Sue:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Luci has had some really beautiful green days, perhaps she is just resting before making a safe splash into the lagoon .....I hope you continue to heal and that the purring is helping you get stronger:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down safely for you today. It looks like a lot of kitties are picking lemons this morning. I have also read that the frequency of cat purring promotes healing! Might as well take advantage of that resource with some cuddles!!

Feel better soon Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci stop picking lemons, come look for seashells.

Ollie purrs if you look at her, PJ just started to purr and she is just 3 yrs and it's only occasional purrs. Tux you never hear but you can feel it if he is laying next to you.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Yes! I love when Peggy Sue comes & lays on me during the night & Purrrrs Puts me right back to sleep.:)

Cat purring has been shown to fall between 25 and 140 Hz. The same frequency has been shown to aid in the healing of broken bones, joint and tendon repair, and wound healing. ... It's possible that cat purrs can help humans heal faster, too.

[​IMG]

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files: