9/18 Tiger PMPS 220,+2 193,+4 144,+5 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and tiger, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Pouring rain here this morning and we need it!!! Drought and fires BE GONE!!

No green yesterday...

Tiger was extremely hungry this morning! Shoved Ray off of Camp's leftovers-so I dished out a little more to Tiger and Ray!!
    I like the new FF snap apart cups-I just hope they don't mess with BG! And of course more plastic into the landfill!

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

We recycle all our plastics (well and a lot of other stuff too - you should see our piles of cat food cans that go to the recycling center… hefty bags and hefty bags full of aluminum and steel cans!)

Rain! Excellent! I hope it’s enough to stop some fires. So good to hear Tiger is hungry. Did he get up on the dining room table? Tiger’s got heart!!

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  3. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

They have become very picky about what we can put into recycling here!

Tiger does have HUGE courage and heart! I am so proud of him! Yes he got his shot and food on the table this morning.
    Don't like the yellow creeping in. May have to increase. Didn't get any green yesterday at all!

Thank you Suzanne for being here! :bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

We don’t get curbside pickup of our recyclables. We have to load them into our car of my husband’s truck and take them. Cardboard has to be flattened and taken to the Fire Station which has dumpsters there for collection. Plastics, glass, and aluminum cans can be taken to our local recycling center which we lovingly refer to as “the dump” because it’s an old barn with holes cut into the side wall with openings where you put your recycling and large bins back there. Now steel cans we have to take to a different, more advanced, recycling center in a nearby town (about 15 minutes away.). Luckily my kids, do most of this work of sorting and collecting and putting into the bins. I just drive! I sometimes wonder if all the plastics really get recycled since I have heard stories about it not really getting recycled. Who really knows?

Kathy and tiger likes this.