9/18 Tomcat PMPS 77, +1.5=89, +2.5=99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tomtom13, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=104667

Evening all

I don't have any questions and I am not having a total freak out tonight.....phew. Just wanted to check in and give my thanks to Wendy and Marje who could see a gal in a "oh my god, I can't believe it" moment.....and talked her down to reality last evening.

Wendy said:

yes, you are right....just that sentence alone is calming.......thanks!

Marje said:

there you have it.....just what I needed to read.....I always wondered when and where the "fat" and the "skinny" came out to play......

and for all of you newbies....I really appreciated this from Marje ....as it made me feel.....well....."oh, good, I am not the only one who second guesses EVERY step during this diabetic journey!". I always have that feeling of damned if I do and damned if I don't....... :?

hahahah :lol: :lol: isn't that the truth!

enjoy your evening all......safe nights to us all

~kelly

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 9/18 Tomcat PMPS 77, +1.5=89

Tomcat is lookin' awesome tonight! Yep, everything they said last night is true!

Surf safe, little kitty!!

3. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 9/18 Tomcat PMPS 77, +1.5=89

:lol: Kelly, you crack me up. Glad you're having a nice, calm, green night . . . hope it stays that way and Tom stays away from numbers, either low OR high, that make your blood pressure rise!

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great condo, Kelly! Every single one of us has had those freak outs.

Hey...I still have that feeling! In fact, I could possibly have it tonight depending on how LBG might decide whether she wants to trick me into no dose increase or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom is looking SUPERB on this dose; like I said, it might just take a cycle or two to bring the green back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.