9/18 Yoyo AMPS 88,+1 96,+2 90,+3.5 97,+4.5 96,PMPS 79,+1 79,+2 60, +3 60,+4 82,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 9/17 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...69-pmps-71-1-85-2-65-3-59-4-77-7-5-63.219442/

Day 9 @ 2.75 Units Lantus

Good Morning.....it has been another sleepless night for me. Yoyo's numbers to me were a little too low last night and I poked his ears a little more than I usually do. He is a good sport and lets me do what is necessary, but I still feel bad for his little ears.

Hope all Kitties are behaving and surfing safely.
    Have a good day!!:)

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Yoyo
    Sorry not much sleep, maybe get a nap in sometime today

3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Sorry you’re not getting any sleep, but look at all the beautiful green on his SS!
    You know you’re tired when you wish for a bounce! :D
    I hope Yoyo lets you get a nap today.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yoyo is doing great. I hope you can get a nap in today.

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

It's crazy, we're all hoping for greens but then we're scared to go to sleep! :rolleyes:
    Have a beautiful day Debra, hope you get some cat naps in! :bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I'm tired for you Debra! Are you expecting a reduction soon? I'm glad Yoyo is such a good sport with his ears. Give him a kiss and explain to him that you need some rest:bighug:

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor you staying up all night and poor Yoyo's ears...:bighug::bighug: but look at all those GREENS... ! That's what we're all aiming for, it's so nice that you got there!
    Hoping for a break today so you can have a nap !

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Beautiful sea going there.

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OH MY! Look at all those greens! You are being rewarded for losing all that sleep! Gorgeous steady greens - beautiful!!:joyful::joyful:

10. Debra and Yoyo

I don't see a reduction because I try to feed him to get his numbers to come back up when I see low numbers. He has been reacting pretty well to about 1 teaspoon of 20% gravy, that has been bringing his numbers up. When I used to feed him the food from the 20% can, he never reacted to the food, but somehow he is reacting GREAT to the gravy...go figure:rolleyes:

I fear that somehow he may go low, so I have been testing more than I normally do because these beautiful greens are not normal for him:cat::cat:I know as fast as the greens came they can leave even faster:confused:

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yoyo is looking great!

Remember that a dose reduction is also earned with a week in normal numbers mostly below 100 and the highest he’s been in the last 7 days is 122. Why don’t you try and reduce his dose?

If you are nervous about reducing by 0.25u, you can shave the dose. Or try the 0.25u reduction but just take back up if you see any upward trend.

What do you think?

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  12. Debra and Yoyo

I feel he can use the reduction but at the same time I question it. He is doing so good and I wonder if the reduction will mess up his beautiful green numbers.

My main concern is to keep him safe and if you feel that lowering his dose will keep him safer than keeping him on his present dose, then I will shave his dose down .125 units. Please let me know.:bighug: