9/2 DAVIDSON PMPS 107, +2.5-166, +4-142, +6-127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Sep 2, 2018.

1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-1-davidson-pmps-114-3-5-76-5-83-6-79-8-70.201950/

Davidson endured the night, used the LB but no poop. This morning has a nice start to the day carrying over from greens last night, phew - got that back to his normal. Gave him 1/2 can FF with 1 scoop (1/4 tsp) of Renal K and he at about 1/3 for now.........I'm sure the crapola taste is back, put in half tsp HC watered down to get him to eat. Also put in the Restoralax to help him poop as being constipated will also affect his walk. Not really up and walking, he will walk to LB, to his food, but any chance of laying down he will or takes some breaks between. I'm going to keep him on the pot. suppl. for a couple weeks even in a reduced dose and if it makes him nauseous as his numbers are too low and need to bring them up - I'm sure he'll be much better then.

Sorry I haven't been posting to your thread, have my hands full right now with Davidson, but when I'm on here I do read up and send vines, hugs and happy faces in my thoughts.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope he feels better soon:bighug: nice amps!!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How scary yesterday. I'm glad he is doing a little better. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice start Davidson! Shawna I am sending lots of vines to Davidson. I can imagine how drained you are. Don't worry about not getting around to everyone's condos. Just take care of Davidson and yourself right now. We are here to support you. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

THANKS EVERYONE!! At least his BG's are good :D, he's eaten more and may be a touch nauseous and I'll give him just plain food and no suppl. until tonight. Some is better then none, and let him adjust over a week and build up to the full dose. I really think it's the low potassium levels, and the positive side is he's getting at least 1.5 cans food and lots of water and using the LB............only concern is constipation and that is from the low pot., so hopefully the Restoralax (Miralax in Canada) will do the trick - he better make it to the LB or I'll be really pissed at him, lol.......we need a poop icon!! Seems like many of us have poop issues, haha

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Definitely!

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS today! Sending tons of vines!

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Geesh, go for a ride and back for his +4 test time and he's laying on the bed looking all pretty and feeling good. Boom - BG40, retested and 39 so earned a reducie again but will keep him at this dose for another day as just increased it a bit....he was alert and walked while my friend was here, and fed him the HC food and put the remaining morning dose of pot. suppl and he ate it..........sleeping now and I did leave to go ride again, but decided to come back to make sure he was okay.......still early so have lot so time to ride and besides, it's drizzling out now. Karma!! He doesn't want me to leave, haha

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

It was a long afternoon with Davidson, but I got a 2 hr morning ride in, then between hypo's I got to the pet store to p/u FF order, then got him up to 58 @ +7.25, went for a 2 hr ride and came back to his +9-50, now he's up +10.5-84 and good until he eats. At least with all the HC crapola food I was able to get him the full dose of pot. suppl. and he's doing better........even used some of tonight's dose of pot (doesn't sound good) so he has less of the yucky taste tonight. Only did 12 BG tests, not a bad day of work, lol. He walked along the couch, he gets up there by himself so I know the big issue is NOT the arthritis and mostly low pot (there's that word again) so looking after that first, then FD.

Davidson is getting a REDUCIE tonight since he went to 39 today, and he went that low a couple days ago and I didn't reduce, but increased as he was too much into the blues.......so now he really earned it! Back to 2.25u

11. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

His BG is higher as he is getting some HC food sprinkled with the pot. suppl. and he needs that more then low BG's right now. He's progressing as today was the first day in 2 weeks that he come into the kitchen where I mix their food, and when I set it down where they eat he chirped! Small steps but big relief for now.

12. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Don't worry about not getting to someone's else's condos. You need to take care of Davidson, Harley and yourself. Glad to hear he made it to kitchen!! It maybe a slow progress but it's progress. I recall someone once told me it's not a race it's a slow process. I'm glad he has some good days. Sending lots of healing vines for him. Garfie says meow meow Davidson ( get better Davidson translation)