9/20 Luci AMPS 246 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-19-luci-amps-227-pic.219499/#post-2446144

Luci had another nice run in the lagoon yesterday! I'm pleased that she makes it there every day - I just wish she'd get over those visits to that lemon tree. Those yellow bookends seem to be a permanent part of her day...oh well..that's how we roll here...up/down up/down twice a day...

Today is my first follow up appointment after my surgery - I'm hoping they'll remove these awful patches (they're holding the skin graft and the site where they removed the cartilage in place)...so hopeful that it won't look worse after that! Fingers and paws crossed for a good report - onward and upward from here!

Luci will be depending on her auto feeder this morning - thank goodness for that auto feeder to provide her snacks for her - most likely - visit to the lagoon - just to keep her safely surfing - close to shore I hope!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! Hope all of your kitties get to the beach/lagoon and surf safely!

Here's a pic my DH took yesterday of the Sandhill cranes in the front yard. They're so beautiful - we love to watch them dig up our lawn - aeration services provided free of charge!
    SandHillCranes.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your appointment goes well and Luci surfs safely today. Sending prayers. Love the picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci, behave while Mama and Dad are gone!
    Hope your appointment goes well Sue. Great pic!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your appointment goes well. How lovely to see such beautiful animals wandering up in your yard! All I get wandering up in my yard are methheads. :facepalm: :p

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with appt, luci be good
    Those birds are just beautiful

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Prayers being sent for an EXCELLENT Report:bighug:
    Luv the pic....but miss the snow:p

Glad Luci is visiting the lagoon and hopefully soon she will forget about those lemons:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci, have a nice lagoon day today. Beautiful birds, those we don't have here.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

sending more healing vines -- wish I could gift you some of my excess Human Epidermal Growth factor ...

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Update: I'm hope - they removed those awful patches and the wound is much larger than I expected :( But he says it'll heal over time - in a month or two...in the meantime I'll just have a big 'thing' for lack of a better word on my nose with vaseline on it...it could have been worse. Now I'll be seeing dermatologists twice a year to find things before they get away on me...hopefully!

Luci of course has headed down to the lagoon and is happily paddling away with her 74 - the auto-feeder once again saves the day. I highly recommend those for anyone who has to leave the house for any reason :D

Have a wonderful day everyone!!:joyful: Thank you so much for your well wishes!:bighug::bighug:

11. CandyH & Catcat

must get one of those timed feeders for DS to use while we are gone -- now if he would only remember to LOAD it ...

snappy comeback if anyone makes a comment: "you should see the other guy" ...

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I'm so late to your condo!!! Sue, those auto feeders are amazing for helping us relax.
    Before reading your update, I was crunching my face thinking you might not be too happy yet.
    It takes time, and it is so rough when it's your face. Just make sure you protect your face from the sun!!!
    Patience my dear:bighug::bighug::bighug: I guess you could add some wild color to your hair to take attention away from your skin!

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  13. CandyH & Catcat

one thing I found when my rosacea was flaring -- wear a top/shirt in bright neon pink, orange, red -- and brilliant earrings as well -- somehow if my clothing was brighter than my bumpy ruddy cheeks, they didn't seem so bad ... I walked around in this tropical sunset haze ... could not use any makeup since that would exacerbate the flare

14. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh what beautiful cranes!
    Sending lots of healing vines Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Sue and Luci

Already done! :p I laughed out loud on this one - I have blue - yes, really blue - dark blue hair underneath my blonde hair - it's a 'look'...I like it...I figure life is short - enjoy your hair :)

Thanks for your kind comments though...I'm improving each day! :bighug::bighug: