9-21-2018 Jonesy AMPS 121, +7 97 PMPS 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

We will be interviewing our new cat sitter on Saturday night, she came recommended by our old one that can't cover the dates I will be away.

He had some nasty poop last night (goose poop) then a better formed one this morning. I guess I put too much NV rabbit in.

We have an appointment on the 20th of October. Which is a month from now. He is still losing weight so I am not sure how much longer I have with him. Will discuss with the vet at that point to see if there are any other options unless he tells us something different. That will be the end of the three months I gave him to turn things around....if he wasn't so present personality wise this wouldn't be so hard. But enough bad thoughts...he was super cuddly as it was cool last night. I think I need to get him a pet heating bed or pad. He really seeks heat now that he has no fat left on his body.

Vines for all the kitties in need right now and their courageous caregivers.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the new catsitter works out. Enjoy the cuddles while you can. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Use it to your advantage that Jones wants to cuddle. :cat: