9/21 Catcat AMPS 249,+4=177,+6=123,+10=310, PMPS 402,+3=294

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Sep 21, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...mps-173-7-258-pmps-241-familiar-songs.219552/

nice start to today -- he got a snack at 4:25 AM which held him off til about 7:15 -- my body did NOT want to rise and shine, nor rise at all, I needed help from Catcat who clawed the covers off me

busy day today -- DS needs a ride to McCleary (possibly an hour's drive away, it's not that far, it's that I have to go through three other towns enroute, with traffic, speed signs, etc) --he's not sure when he'll make it back from his morning errands -- he's picking up a diesel flatbed truck he needs for work

then I need to get back in time to collect from the food bank -- maybe not as much as usual since the senior center food bank was unusually well stocked yesterday -- can get the Crockpot going before I leave

so Catcat will again receive fewer ear sticks today than usual, good time for ears to heal -- they're developing some scar tissue, since he has a tendency to jerk his head just as lancet approaches

But then most of all
    I do love you
    Still!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Catcat today. :cool:

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

No numbers on your SS today ?? I hope Catcat is behaving himself and sitting on the beach with the other kitties :)

Enjoy your outing today :)

5. CandyH & Catcat

left early, got home late, -- entering the numbers now

6. CandyH & Catcat

PMPS 402 -- RED !!!

that does it -- dose increase tomorrow -- it's almost like the insulin isn't effective long enough -- this is LANTUS not VETSULIN !