9/21 jack amps 104,+2 239,+5 157, pmps 280

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cat-tainJackSparrow, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Cat-tainJackSparrow Member

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say since Jack is so new and not a lot of data. Regardless what you do I would say make sure there is enough food left out for him that he can get to. Cats seem to know and go looking for it when they get to low.

3. Cat-tainJackSparrow

That's what I was thinking... I just dont know. And the fact that I wont be home is making me kinda freak out a little bit. :nailbiting:

4. Olive & Paula

You could skip it. It's not ideal but there just isn't enough info on Jack yet.

5. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Well I actually gave jack 0.75u @ 8am (20 minutes ago) I put out a whole can of his regular wet cat food (Friskies Paté- today it was Turkey and giblet dinner) like you said. I will check his bs before I leave for work in an hour. My DH should be here before I leave. I called him and let him know Jack's bs was low and he might be keep an eye on him for a bit.

LizzieInTexas and Leah like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Does DH test? if so get a +5 to see where Jack is. Once past the +7 hr mark, most cats are pretty much ok.

7. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Yes he does. I'm going to test jack in about 30 min. Depending on what that says.. if hes fine I'll have my DH test again at the +5. Thank you!

8. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Jack went back up to 239 at +2. I'll will have my DH test again at +5.

9. Cat-tainJackSparrow

Good evening all! Jack is a very happy camper tonight and that makes me a very happy camper. He even jumped on the bed! Our bed is really high and I hear him struggle to get up and eventually just gives up then I have to pick him up to get him to lay with us. Not today! So excited!
    :cat:=:)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Carol in Chicago likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Progress. Gotta love when they resume an old behaviour.

Cat-tainJackSparrow likes this.