9/21 Luci AMPS 102, 1+83,2+43,2.5+56,3+61,4+61,5+53,6+80,8+150, PMPS 373,2+268,4+192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - another run for the lagoon - DH diverted w/MC

Oh boy...that's a low start for us!:eek: I'm debating giving her a little MC ... DH fed her MC last night a few times and kept her out of the lagoon...until after 2 a.m. our time and then no more checking...so we don't know which way she went...but she did puke on the downstairs carpet - another hairball - thanks Luci...always love to get up to one of those first thing in the morning - have my cleaning product handy! It works miracles - thank goodness - light carpet and hairball pukes - can you imagine if it didn't? :arghh:

Anyway...this morning will be interesting...I'm going with her 1.25 dose since she hasn't officially earned a reduction and is ready for some lagoon time - let's hope I call this one right and she gets to do some surfing today - during the DAYLIGHT!:cat: I'll check her again at 1+ to see what she's doing...

Today 84 degrees, tomorrow 65 (those are the highs for SE Michigan)..weather is changing...leaves are turning.

Happy Friday to everyone here in L&L land - sending vines and hugs to those in need.:bighug:
    :bighug::bighug:

2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Your ‘writing’ tone put a large (& needed) smile on my face :)
    Thanks.
    Positive energy, vines and, hugs your and Luci way :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Good Lordy... blow some down into FL! We can’t w.a.i.t!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

At least you didn't step in it or did you?????? Luci call Olive to lagoon, but she's only allowed to her stomach and no swimming. She 's only allowed stand in the water or she's grounded.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

I didn't step in it 'this time' LOL! Saw it when I was walking down the stairs - ugh...thought I'd better take care of that - the very first thing - hadn't even had my coffee yet...:coffee::coffee:so it's dangerous having it on the floor before fully awake...crazy cats.:eek:

Luci is calling all her buds...she's surfing along now...thinking about chasing sharks though...she may be a bad influence today...:facepalm:

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

With that AMPS, I hope Luci stays low so you can tag team during the day so it's not all your DH at night! :bighug:

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Go Luci Go, but you know the drill! You stay away from those sharks little missy... I see she's already made a visit to the sharks. I hope you can keep her up on the surfboard. What do you use to clean your carpets? Now that we're in a place where we actually care about carpet stains, I need good quality carpet cleaning.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luck you didn't wait long at all, what's the hurry????

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

We had 2 carpet scrubbers that crapped out fast so we invested in a Rug Doctor. It gets the job done and with less work. I'll never use anything else. We also use Simple Green cat spray.

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

POST this where Luci can see it & try to have a Great weekend! :D

[​IMG]

11. Sue and Luci

My mom actually gave me this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CV4XH2...colid=QLX39EY2RB3X&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Absolutely the best spot cleaner I've ever had! Leaves no residue...I spray the puke spot after picking up the HB...get a wet cloth and scrub the spot. It usually lifts out in just seconds - a minute...never takes very long...I took the same to Florida for the rugs/carpet there. Works great!!

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Luci today.