9/21 Luci AMPS 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-20-luci-amps-246-pic.219535/#post-2447001

Yep, you read that right! Luci is having a non-yellow lemon tree morning!:eek: I always relish these numbers - yes I know for many of you it'll make your heart skip a beat to see a green number like that first thing in the morning - but we've been down this road before. I'll be watching Luci closely this morning - I do have to go out for a short while - but DH will be on duty and she's already gotten a little MC w/gravy for breakfast - so she was thrilled about that! I wish I'd gotten up earlier and gotten a test at 11+ to see which direction she's headed. Luci only knows those details and she's not telling me. :rolleyes:

My first follow up post-op at the doctor's office went well yesterday! The skin graft is alive and well - much larger than I'd expected!!:eek: But he said it looked great, healthy and pink - whew! That's a miracle in itself! My ear is still quite sore and tender (from where they took the cartilage to fill in the area of my nose that was lacking from the skin cancer removal)...and the incision in front of my ear where he took the skin for grafting is also healing quite nicely. It's all a bit itchy and tender and with just a bandage on my nose I'm almost 'normal' looking:p...ha ha....at least I don't look like I have a big yellow goob on the front of my nose like last week! Our bodies are truly a miracle aren't they? The ability to heal so quickly from so much - it's amazing.

I'm very thankful for all of your prayers and well wishes! I'm certain that the good thoughts and karma being sent my way through your messages helped. I appreciate your kindness!:kiss:

Happy Caturday everyone! May you all have a wonderful, light filled and healthy and happy kitty cat day!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

You just never know what Luci will pop up with at AMPS, do you!
    Glad everything is healing well!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Luci you awesome girl. That is a beautiful number.

So glad you are healing well Sue, itchy is good means that its healing although I'm sure its driving you mad. :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Luci does like surprises for her beans!!
    I love your blue under blonde that you described, Sue!!! So you already are a colorful hair lady!
    Jamie posted a pic with blue and pink in blonde hair that looked good for me. I'm very close to livin' it up with some color!!
    Keep healing well, and enjoy the day knowing hubby will keep Luci safe:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: To you and yours, Sue :)

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Lol because my comment was going to be
    Perfect example of shoot low to stay low.

Hope you have a wonderful day :bighug:

7. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Nice!!!!!!

8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So very glad to learn that the skin graph is healthy and that it is healing nicely. I hope you continue to heal.

Nice start for Luci, I hope she surfs safely. I guess she got tired of all those lemons, the lagoon is soooo much nicer:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Guess she got tired of the lemons.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

maybe someone told her that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade

and we all know lemonade requires water ....

playing with the idea of mixing up KoolAid and turning my hair back into coppery auburn .. that's the color that looks best on me

no Relay for Life events coming up so am skipping the purple for a few months

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

BlueHair.jpg
    There's the blue hair... :)

12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I'm Happy to hear you're healing up so fast! I agree! Our bodies can heal almost anything. It sometimes just takes a bit longer.
    [​IMG]

I just saw your Blue hair! I love it! My hair is all White & I'd like to add a temporary color but anything I've tried stains my hair & does not wash out! :arghh:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wow that AMPS!
    Happy to hear that everything is healing well!

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you got a good report from the doctor. Nice surfing for Luci today.