9/23 Harvey Counting Down to Homecoming

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thanks again to all who have been visiting us and sending vines, prayers, hugs and encouragement. You are sustaining me through this ordeal. I don't know if I could do this without you all. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Steve called a bit late today - said they were super busy. There is not much change in Harvey today. He is still eating very well. His potassium was down a fraction and his sodium up a fraction. They are hoping that getting him off fluids will help - there is sodium in Lactated Ringers - but also he needs to drink more water.

We are getting ready to head to Sacramento to turn in the rental and pick up my car (my dealer just called to say mine is FINALLY ready) and Mark's truck, and then we'll swing by UCD on the way home. We'll go to our storage unit after that to get the cage and small litter box so it will all be set up and ready tomorrow when we bring him home.

I need to go change out of my grubbies. I'll try to do some visiting tonight, but know I'm always thinking of you and your kitties and sending vines and prayers and hugs to all in need. :bighug:

2. Madrona and Leda (GA)

Madrona and Leda (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to hear he's coming home! Keep getting better Harvey :bighug::cat::bighug:

3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Yay!!! SO happy that Harvey is going home!!!!!

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Harvey's homecoming!!

I'm sure he'll feel much better to be at home with his beans. Jim keeping the prayers and vines flowing.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

That is good news. So glad he's coming home. That will be one happy kitty tomorrow.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Harvey will be home tomorrow. That should help with his healing. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Great news! So glad he is eating- and so glad he is coming home with you tomorrow! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yay! Great news! :) :) :)
    Liz

9. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay!!! I am so excited to read HARVEY IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!! Best news!!!!!!
    My CKD cats always ended up with really wonky results re sodium etc when they were in ICU on fluids, one ended up diabetic ( or so they said, he wasn't..)
    My thinking is that once he gets home he is going to feel MUCH better with his own Beans in his own house...
    Sending rapid return to Hisself vines to him and an enormous amount of hugs to you!
    I am so ecxited to read your post! :bighug::bighug:

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  10. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

This is a good day. Your car is ready, and Harvey's :cat:coming home. :) He's going to be thrilled to be home. And he's still eating! That is the best sign yet.

Prayers, purrs, hugs and kisses for all of you.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

YAY!!! I have been waiting to read this!! So glad he is finally coming home!!!

12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

So happy to hear that Harvey is coming home! I'm sure he will get better much quicker once he's home!

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo!
    [​IMG]

KTSS - big meeting tonight, we've got a lot of vetty smell to get off of Harvey.

14. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yeah he's coming home. Best news.

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

"There's no place like HOME"! Sending good thoughts for tomorrow.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

16. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Eating very well is very, very awesome. I just know being home will really be the medicine Harvey needs most. My whole gang is heading out to help KTSS!!!

17. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!! Great news that Harvey is going to come home soon!!

I just know he'll do better when he's back on his own turf!

18. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

19. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Welcome home Harvey!!!​

20. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

and

cat landing home.jpg

21. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone!

We didn't get to see Harvey tonight. :( It took too long to get our cars picked up and turn in the rental. Steve said he was about the same. We pick him up tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. Since we couldn't see Harvey, we went to my favorite steak house for a nice dinner, and thus were too late to make it to the storage unit to get the cage and litter box. Mark will pick those up first thing in the morning (he's more of a morning person than I am). Now we're just chilling in front of the TV.

I'll report in tomorrow after we get him HOME!
    :bighug:

22. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

So glad that Harvey is doing better and can come home soon! I know when I have been stuck in the hospital for any length of time, I need to come home to recover just from the hospital stay.:rolleyes: I know Harvey will be glad to get home, and you'll be happy to have him home again!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

23. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

So happy that Harvey will be coming home tomorrow!

24. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So glad that Harvey is coming home today! Wonderful news and I am sure he will heal so much better home with his momma and daddy. Hugs Tricia, it was a really rough time for you while Harvey was in the hospital. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

25. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

So happy to read this...I could only pop in the forum for a few minutes, but I was looking for Harvey's update.........let the true healing begin in your arms, at home!

26. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Hugs and lots of go perfectly vines for Harveys homecoming....will be watching. Will be good for him to be home...:bighug::bighug:

27. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Ruby-Slippers-the-wizard-of-oz-35843645-500-500.gif

Healing. Healing. Healing.

Vines galore. But so glad Harvey's coming home!

Marilyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.