9/23 Jenks AMPS 85 +3 69 +5 65 PMPS 243 +7 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

9/22

Pretty typical day for Jenks lately. Good-looking first half of the cycle followed by frustrating second half rise.

OH is out of town for a week, so Jenks & I will be doing it up bachelor style for the next few days. It may be time for him to shake things up.

It will be interesting to see what he does. We've never had two trips this close together, and we've never been in a situation where we weren't way up in dose when OH leaves. We're still at the same reduced 8.5U dose we were at during the last trip, so it will be educational to see if he just continues to do the same thing or instead if he requires an even greater reduction in dose.

Put some coffee on and get those pajama pants ready because I may need some company in the coming days :cat: :coffee:

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing what happens over the next few days!!

Jenks is so weird.....last time OH left he took a nosedive in dose and it'll be interesting to see if it happens again!!

3. AZJenks

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I know!!...and this being Jenks, "anything" is what we can expect!.....LOL

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Jenks, the beans are on to you! Time to change it up! How about a slow, safe slide to green, followed by a lovely surf, then surf right on through to the next cycle. That'll confuse 'em!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see if Jenks does his low numbers while OH is gone.

7. AZJenks

It doesn't look like too active of a night here. Maybe the calm before the storm?

8. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll be watching to see what Jenks decides to do this time. It's always an interesting journey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.