9/23 Loudogg AMPS 131 +3 228 PMPS 153 +2.5 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 22, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    Happy Sunday! Today Caleb and I will be cleaning the old apartment. I'm hoping we can get most if not all of it done today. I'm going to ask my ma (who's a fast cleaner and well-versed in cleaning well to high standards due to military inspections growing up) if she'll help. If she doesn't really want to, I'm desperate enough to give her some money and see if that helps convince her.

Lou's already high enough for his preshot that I'm assuming he'll bounce today. Obviously that's not a bad thing if we'll be gone a good chunk of the day, but I'm noticing he's really not surfing in greens long at this dose. He had the one lime, but that almost seems like more of an anomaly than par for the course. I think part of the problem is I cannot figure out where his nadirs are right now. He's literally all over the place and late/early in the cycle (+9s or PS) instead of in the middle. As I complained about earlier, the bouncing has gotten really bad again, like it was when we first switched to Basaglar. Obviously he'll do what he'll do, but gosh is it ever annoying that he just cannot get the hang of this. *Sigh* Pity Party over. Mama's got bigger fish to fry today anyway. :p

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday today and your kitties stay safe out there. Sending love, comfort, and healing vines to all those kitties and beans in need. :bighug::bighug:

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you get the cleaning done and you can put it behind you.

Ollie has or is changing her nadirs it seems to be later now like it's suppose to. Now I just have to get in board with it.

3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Our sugar cats don't like us to get comfortable. Just when we think we have things figured out, they change on us. o_O Loudogg seems to be a fan of the rainbow which also makes it more challenging. Just follow his lead.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth?! Yeah, they don't call it the sugar dance for nothing, do they?

Gosh me too! To just imagine the stress of that place melting away makes me want to cry happy tears. So close to being done. PS - I love your new avatar! Olive looks absolutely beautiful!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Thanks Amanda. She was just combed out and the lighting shows her true colors pretty closely.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you finish cleaning the apartment today. Our kitties do like to keep us guessing. I hope Lou heads back down and surfs for you soon.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

"Rainbow cat" sounds like my Ravan! I never know what he's going to do .It keeps changing.

Maybe Lou is just feeling the stress of the Big move? And he'll settle down after everything is done?

Hope you get some help & get it all finished ,so you can relax a bit! :)

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope you got it all cleaned and done with that
    At least Lou was safe for you guys while you cleaned