9/24/18 Olive AMPS 172; +5.75=61; +6.25=67; PMPS 286; +6=158

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I don't know if she might have had a green last night. Why I did a +8 last night I don't know. I've should have done a +6 or 7 last night to catch it. Oh well she had a good day time swim.

This bean has cardiac appt in a little while. Maybe Dr will give me something to knock this bronchial asthma out. Almost done with pred pak and this time it hasn't helped.

Thinking of @Squalliesmom today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers yesterday. I hope Olive surfs safely today and your appointment goes well. Sending prayers.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice cycle yesterday and nice blue start to today!
    Sending vines to you Paula!

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Healing energy,Healing vines :):bighug:

5. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

I love the new avatar- Olive is precious! Good luck at your appt. today & hope they can help you kick that asthma! :bighug::bighug:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive. Good luck with the cardio appointment and hope you can get relief with the bronchial asthma. I use you get bronchitis all the time. It was from allergies.

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

8. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I hope Dr visit is productive and you get some relief, it's miserable being miserable. Healing energies to you and slipping over on sweet Olive.

9. Olive & Paula

She dropped a bit early today. Feeder was set but to low for me since I wasn't home. Glad my visit was short and I made no stops.

Cardio is all clear don't have to see him for 2 years now. Definitely a sinus/allergy/bronchitis/asthma issue. Never had someone listen to my sinuses before. He said they were occluded. Keep doing what I'm doing but also put head over steam twice a day without fail for 1 week. Told him about the falling asleep at 3 pm and how I just can't stay awake at that time and it's only at 3 not 2 or 4. He says it's part of the sinuses since I can't sleep well cuz of draining causing the coughing. He said to sleep then but set an alarm so it's a short time like power nap.

I have script (order) to nap in afternoon. At least dh won't think I'm slacking off.

LizzieInTexas and HWright like this.
  10. Idjit's mom

Paula, is using a Neti pot an option for you? When my allergies are bad it helps me.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Paula, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly :( Hope you get over that bronchitis soon. Hope the cardio appointment went well too.. Good for little Miss Olive getting her pickles on! I'm hoping Luci will find her way back to the lagoon soon....

12. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hoping you feel better soon, Paula. Script for power nap sounds like just the ticket.

Hope Olive feels better, too. Vines for you and the whole clowder.

13. Olive & Paula

I've used it in the past normally it doesn't work on one side.

14. Olive & Paula

Guess the pawty got her excited and the coughing spell just before probably didn't help.

Egg yolk arrived today, so will start it later tonight.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  15. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Feel better soon Paula :bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Idjit's mom

Ok, calling Nasal Rotor Rooter for ya! That oughta do it.

17. Olive & Paula

Lol. I actually considered the surgery in the past. But no guarantee it would even help. I know someone who had it done and it was like they never did for a month after.