9/24 Loudogg AMPS 281 +6 298 PMPS 282 +3 324

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 23, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    So if I thought moving was exhausting, cleaning for 5 hours straight may have given moving a run for its money. My ma did help us and she even talked her friend into helping as well. We got the majority of the apartment done. The only thing left was a few things in the kitchen and the floors. Caleb has the next 2 days off and I have the 2 days after off (I have to work this weekend). We are soo close to getting this place done and out of our lives, I can almost taste it. Caleb's going to go back over today and hopefully he can finish the kitchen.

I thought Lou was heading into a bounce yesterday, but his PMPS indicated maybe he didn't really bounce too high or it was a bouncette. I hope he stayed safe since he didn't see any real downward trends last night. I have an appointment today at 0900, so I'm going in to work late. It's a blessing and a curse because the more time I spend at home, the more I want to just call in sick. Unfortunately if I called in I'd have to clean, so that isn't such a great idea, haha. I'm hoping Lou can do something today, but only brief visits to the lagoon seem par for the course at the moment.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties stay safe. Sending vines of comfort, love, and healing to all those kitties and beans in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou slides back down today. I'm glad you got most of the cleaning done.

3. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Behave Lou, mamma bean has enuf on her plate.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad your almost done with apartment. Shaking head at Loudogg??????

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad the apt is almost behind you. I feel your pain Amanda, I'm still cleaning so I can unpack and put stuff away :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

YAY! Almost done with Cleaning. Hope your day goes well!:)