9/24 Titan AMPS 203, +4 178, PMPS 147, +3 92, +4 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Sep 24, 2018.

1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 9/19.

Good Monday morning land of L&L :coffee:. Titan had a good weekend but I'm not sure where that 203 came from this morning. First yellow in almost a month! We are on day 5 of the Desmopressn and it seems to have slowed down his water intake and outpouring. We will take in a sample on Wednesday to check his urine concentration and see if it's really working. He is adapting to taking nose drops but he will argue with me at tymes. His appy is strange the last two weeks or so, very fussy on what he will eat, usually has to be fresh and we can only guess what flavor he fancies on any given day. No problem getting enuf food into him just not sure what he will eat till we open a can. Civies are happy, they get the "good" stuff he won't touch. Hope everyone has a good week, Ed .

John Irene and TITAN likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Titan is still taking the nose drops without trouble. Sorry he is being so picky about eating. I wonder if it is a side effect from the medicine? I hope he slides down and surfs today.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome news on the medicine helping!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice to see y'all. I hope that his pickiness will subside. Nothing worse than having lots of cans of stuff opened and having a fussy palate.

Hope the urine sample proves to be good. I don't know anything about that particular drug.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.