9/25 Billie AMPS 303 +4 151 PMPS 289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deanna & Billie, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...eight-gain-all-good-news.201503/#post-2242581

Hello all! Billie is alive and well! She is still on the mycophenolate, which I'm calling her miracle pill. She is maintaining the weight she gained. She is eating well. Most importantly, she seems happy. She has been hunting her toys in the middle of the night. She runs to greet me at the door when I get home, and she shouts at DBF when she wants him to pick her up. She shouts at me too, but he gets the most fanfare! We got a bird feeder, so Billie and Brooklyn have been very busy terrorizing birds on the balcony, as much as one can terrorize a bird through a glass door. Brooklyn is doing well too! She had a good checkup at the vet last month.

Billie actually goes for a bloodwork recheck tomorrow. I hope her liver numbers have improved, but I'm also trying not to focus on the numbers. Every day is a gift.

Sending lots of vines to all the kitties and beans in need of vines. Billie sends her love! :bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Great to hear from you. Billie truly is a miracle kitty. You have an amazing vet and are doing a wonderful job with her. I’m glad Brooklyn is doing well too.

Deanna & Billie likes this.