9/25 Fearless AMPS=59 +1(73) +2.5(55) +3(54) +3.5(84) +4.5(80) +5.5(90) +6.5(153)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by fearlessmom, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearlessmom

fearlessmom Member

I was expecting Fearless to bounce for 2 cycles (yesterday AM and PM) so last night took the opportunity to catch up on my sleep (from being up all night the night before). Plus have family visiting from out of town so trying to stay on schedule but not easy. So I'm assuming Fearless took a dive overnight since he woke up with a 59. Giving gravy but may drop below 50 anyway. Any thoughts?

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

He really broke the bounce in style for sure :rolleyes: Good job shooting and testing this morning. When they start giving nadir's in the 50's sometimes it's not long before they ask for a reduction. Keep doing what you're doing and if he goes below 50 then reduce. The more time he spends in green the more his pancreas is healing.

3. fearlessmom

fearlessmom Member

Holding steady with no gravy for the last hour. Fingers crossed he maintains.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Test in another hour as the gravy could wear off. I wouldn't be surprised if he bounces eventually but being a cat who knows :D

5. fearlessmom

fearlessmom Member

Bouncing is inevitable with Fearless ... it's just a matter of when ... and how high.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see more and more greens on the SS! Fearless is surfing now, which is great! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.