9/25 Gordy AMPS 361 | PMPS 298, +2=303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

We saw green last night! Not sure why he bounced to pinks this morning though. He seems to feel fine, but it still bums me out.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green last night. Sorry about the bounce, but Gordy will come back down. :bighug::bighug:

3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay green!! Boo pink!!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad he made it back to the green last night and hope the bounce is short lived. :bighug: Bounces are always bummers.

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Now you know the dose can get Gordy into the greens. Let's hope he decides the trampoline isn't so much fun anymore and wants to come off! :joyful:

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 298

Fingers and paws crossed that he comes back down tonight.

I am still a little peeved at this morning's numbers... he had a good day yesterday. I dont think he came down too quickly. :blackeye:

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=303

I was just told that my brother sadly had to put my other grandma's cat Angel down this evening. She was old and had severe renal failure - stopped eating and drinking. It was her time, but I am so upset. That cat meant the world to my grandma and it was one of the remaining things we have of her (besides ourselves). I've been dreading this moment since Christmas. I just can't imagine how his wife and him are feeling, since they lived with her for so long. Its never ever easy to swallow news like this.

And my good friend's cat has been in the hospital since this morning - newly diagnosed kidney disease. The vets think he'll be ok, but its a journey to bring them back from such sickness.

So vines to those who need them :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

We love our furbabies so much, knowing in the end so much heartbreak will come. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.