9/29 China AMPS 93,+3 74,+6 47, PMPS 76,+3 68,+6 65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

9/28 condo & cute video

I guess LagoonMeisterin China decided it was time to check out the shark net today!! I just wish she had picked a better day to do it since I had to leave at +6.5!!

Silly cat.....at least I know her well enough that I knew she'd eaten enough to keep her safe while I had to be gone, but I'd still rather she didn't pull that kind of stunt!!

My Relion Micro bit the dust.....I put a new battery in it and everything but it keeps cycling through the "set up" menu (even though I tried setting it several times).....when I try to use it, it just cycles through it again.

Was really glad I had a spare Arkray laying around!!

Hope everyone has had a nice Friday!! It was gorgeous outside today here with temps in the mid-70's, blue skies and a gentle breeze. Unfortunately they say the heat is coming back soon.

Surf safely tonight kitties!! LagoonMeisterin China will be on duty!!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad China came back up for you. It's always a good idea to have that backup meter.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China,
    It's a good thing you checked out the shark nets today. I think I got a fur shot this morning. See you later. I'll be manning the lifeguard stand tonight.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Bummer on your meter, but they don't last forever! Good thing you had the back-up. Do you need another one? I've got quite a few Arkrays sitting around here.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd appreciate that Ella!! I get my strips off Ebay, so haven't had to buy the "package" from ADW since they're prices went up

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

No sooner said than done. (well, maybe it will have to wait until Monday).

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.