9/3 DAVIDSON PMPS 61, +1-67, +2-49, +2.5-46, +3-42, +3.5-52, +4-55

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Sep 3, 2018.

1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-2-davidson-pmps-107-2-5-166-4-142-6-127.201989/

Starting the day well with a bit better walking and a good poop!! Been a few days so understandably it was dark from sitting in his colon. He didn't eat much cuz I mixed it with a tad of leftover food (dumb) and he doesn't like that...........so waited a bit and fed him a new can that he ate 1/4 of and will feed again in a bit.......bit by bit is good and see how the decrease goes in a few days after he adjusts.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  2. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Yay for the good poo!! I hope he gives you nice numbers today! :bighug:

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad he pooped good for you! WE do need a poop icon like the one of Iphones!

And glad he is eating. Sounds like he and Forrest are on the same regime, a little bit of food at a time. As long as they eat!

Beth 73 likes this.
  4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Tell Forrest to get over here and tell Davidson to stop wasting the fud!! If he won't eat it cuz of the pot suppls, then I have to throw it out as can't give it to Harley.......okay, so note to self: only dispense a wee bit. Haha, well he's walking better and I gave him a pill pocket filled with the pot suppls and he ate most of it, but naturally spit it out and his saliva good goes every where. Not as bad as Metacam, but a mess on his face. His BG is doing well, but that could be the depot working from the decrease and surely he'll drop cuz I've paid to go golfing with the ladies to a 'fast' 9 hole since haven't been for 2 weeks - Where's Murphy? His Law will surely take effect in 2.5 hrs when I have to leave and Davidson decides to hypo....I need a break, and know how he is and what works for him so at the time I need to leave will give him HC food (ahhh, mix in some pot suppl) and he'll be fine for 2 hrs.......

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Murphy's Law reigns at my house.

Carb him up with some HC food. He seems to drop in the early part of the cycle. Hopefully, he comes up to a comfortable number before you leave.

Yes, small amounts of food with the supplements in it. Also, I have to rely of Flortiflora sprinkled across his first breakfast and first dinner as that is the meals with the Natural Moves and he and Bubba do not like the taste and won't eat their fuds without the FF sprinkles. A little packet lasts me about 4-5 days between the two of them. It's like crack cocaine!

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Davidson hates the FF! Harley likes it............makes me crazy these two monkeys of mine!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Well he certainly came down. Hope you still get your game in.

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I carbed him up and got my game in and he's looking much better then before I left. When I carbed him up - I put in the pot. supple and it made him really nauseous, and ghope the chewy treats work when i get them tomorrow. I only gave him half the morning's dose and he just won't eat anything he can smell it in.......other then the high carb food............I didn't want him dropping more so he was given HC as I am not reducing him 2 days in a row.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad he is walking a little better. Nice greens today. Glad you got your game in.

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Short lived walking as now really shaky on his feet. He slept most of the day and since my return at 15:00, gave him his shot and he didn't eat much when I woke him up. He could go hypo again tonight and I have all the tools and not worried about that. More concerned with the walking and nausea - which is from the pot. suppl.........if this continues for another couple of days I'll take him back to the Vet for more blood work. Very shocking as it came on REALLY FAST, he was great up to Aug 14th. This morning he was walking very well and now nothing so something else could be causing it........I'm not giving him the pot suppl as I need him to eat with the insulin I gave him. If he goes hypo - then I will give a tad with the HC food. Anyone else have ideas of what may be wrong? Can the low Potassium cause this that fast? Has anyone else used Renal K+ which is simply potassium Gluconate and have their kitty be nauseous?