9/3 Gordy AMPS 243, +3=262, +4.25=178, +8=64, +9=77, +10=109 | PMPS 265, +3=238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 3, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=262

Yessssssssss. I'll be showering soon and heading out to the zoo :cat:

Also, I woke multiple times last night to test him... each time Raptor had managed to bring her fave toy into the bed while I slept. It's not a small toy, but a fishing pole kind. I dont really know how she keeps managing it LOL

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

Its also Rex's gotcha day!!!! I have been owned by this ball of fluff for seven years!
    20180722_180839.jpg

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4.25=178

Ok! Off to the zoo in a bit!

I think Gordy will be fine. *fingers crossed*

I have locked Raptor back in her room. She had been roaming free the last 2 days, but Gordy has been unpredictable with his actions and today has been stalking her. I don't want anything untoward to happen if I leave her out and I am not home to hear it. She'll forgive me.

If I have time, I am gonna stop at a pet store on my way home and see if I can find something nice for Rex.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

+8=64

Maybe getting the kitten spurred on this action ;)

Zoo was nice! Its so humid out.... and it even rained on me twice. I hate seeing animals in cages.... but I like seeing animals? I know most of the beautiful creatures are rescues... I just wish they had a plaque for each animal saying its story. :confused:

I was too tired for the pet store. But I can go tomorrow on my lunch break and pick something nice for Rex.

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Great cycle for Gordy! Awesome on having Rex for 7 years. How old is she now?

Did you remember to leave the radio on for Raptor? ;)

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He made it back to the lagoon!!!! Gordy is baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!! :):cat:;):D:joyful:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  8. CassAndGordy(GA)

She was between 18 months and 2 years when I brought her home. So I estimate her at 8 years young :woot:
    I did! I dont know if it helped her or not.... but she was asleep when I got home.

9. CassAndGordy(GA)

+9=77

:D:D:nailbiting::nailbiting::D:D

10. Bobbie And Bubba

All good, I would check in 30 minutes without food to see if he is going to surf. You can always give him a little bit of LC at that time if he continues to drop.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see those greens for Gordy. Happy Gotcha Day for Rex.

12. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 265

A little surprised.... i haven't given him any higher carbs today... oh well. I am not really gonna complain LOL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Bobbie And Bubba

]
    That is cute! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

14. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=238

Since he is coming down some already, I'll probably get a +7 to see what he is up to.

Soooo last night I noticed what I thought was chafing when Raptor's collar rubs. So i took it off. (Now she is ninja cat... sneaking around.) But today I noticed her scratching at it and now its bald and raw. She had ringworm while in the shelter, but was supposedly cleared.... could this just be irritation (and paranoia) or did this ninja cat just infect my household?

Anyone deal with ringwormon their kitty?

[I tried to take a photo of the spot... but she it too squirmy for me to hold long enough for my camera to focus.]

ETA: i just googled some photos.... its definitely ringworm. RIDICULOUS. Now I have to spend MORE money on the shelter conditions of this cat. Plus the treatment that will most likely be needed for me and the other cats. Beyond annoyed .

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  15. Mandy & Rex (GA)

You should report it to the shelter so they are aware and do a better job on the other cats. :rolleyes::banghead:

16. CassAndGordy(GA)

I definitely am! It grinds my gears that they won't take any responsibility either. NO ONE there mentioned that she had had ringworm before. I only learned at the vet because the tech recognized the abbrev in her records.

17. Mandy & Rex (GA)

:mad::mad::mad: