9/30 Figaro AMPS 363 +3 322 - Hilarious cat-shaped egg mold

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Yesterday

I was late to work because Figaro curled up in bed for a nap with me in the morning, and I didn't want to give that up :cat: he's such a sweet good boy. Not a lot to report with Fig numbers-wise today.. I hope he comes down, or it's a dosecrease tomorrow!

But I just had to share this... it took a lot of effort not to LOL at my desk at work. I love weird novelty cat items but this one is maybe... just a little too weird :smuggrin:https://www.worldmarket.com/product/kitty silicone egg mold.do

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Hi Liz!
    I know what you mean about being held in place by a cat!! Figaro, you need to hang up that pink dress! From what I see around here, even boys have to wear dresses while pink. Not right, I know!
    Ok, now I'm thinking of stopping by World Market to find the silly cat egg mold!! It is a fun store for finding little treasures.
    Give your fluffy boy a big hug from us, if he doesn't mind:cat:

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I've seen those molds in the stores. For your desk if you have a wall or pin board you could hang it like a picture.

Now Fig at least make to the lemon tree.

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Lol love it
    Glad u got to spend some extra time this am, hard to get up when they want lovies

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

The egg mold is absolutely hilarious!

Bring it on down Figaro!!!