9/4 Loudogg AMPS 64 +2.5 37 +3 60 +4 97 +6 41 +7 93 +9 64 PMPS 85 - Reduction earned

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 3, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    Operation Pack-it-up is going swimmingly. We've gone through the spare bedroom and the garage; two storage spaces that felt really daunting. With those done the rest doesn't seem quite so bad. My ma has been a school bus driver on and off for 30 years now. We found ourselves without any newspaper or bubble wrap for the breakables. My ma called up the bus depot (she currently only works with them during the winter when it's too cold to do her primary job) to score us a pile of newspapers. She's amazing and always comes through when we need her. Now with her scoring us what we need, we'll work on the kitchen today.

Lou surprised the heck out of me this morning with his AMPS of 64. He was decreasing last night, but rather slowly, as he usually does after a bounce. I was hoping for a blue preshot, but the (low) green was rather shocking. I really hope he does something with this today. I am beyond tired of the crappy numbers he's been sporting since I've been off work.

Sending love and hugs to any and all in need. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou surfs safely today. Good luck with the packing.

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with your continued packing. Surf safely Lou.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

@ +2.5 = 37!
    2 tsp of 20% HC and Karo given. Will recheck in 20 minutes. I guess the shocks and surprises keep coming! :eek: He's earned a reduction to 2.25u!

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci and Lou are in cahoots together today! Almost identical numbers. :rolleyes:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow another shark hunter, Titan found it best to have a fishing buddy along on these excursion. Looks like Loudogg and Luci are having fun together

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Amanda and a Loudogg

These kids! :rolleyes: :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

We are right there with you with that exact dose. C'mon Lou.. let's you and Grandpa take this new dose adventure together.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Congrats on reducie :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Geeze, Lou, you need to come up.

Congrats on the reducie!

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

After a very long day, I'm just catching up with the board...:facepalm: I see that Luci and Lou were off cavorting with the darn sharks together!:eek::eek: Glad to see he pulled back up by PMPS without that bounce - Luci is on the moon now - you know her, though, always the drama queen - never would she dream of holding anything steady...she's got that pogo stick thing going full blast now - how high, how low can she go? :eek: No one ever really knows!

Best with your packing! I'm getting rid of everything in the mega garage sale we're having on Thursday - whatever doesn't sell will be donated...can't wait until this is OVER WITH!:bighug:

12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Goodness! So I've learned I need to be careful what I ask for. I just wanted an active cycle, but apparently Lou had to make it interesting and exciting! In other exciting news, he hasn't been at 2.25u as an active/everyday dose since November! I hope he can continue this trend! I wonder if he had been going low at night and that's why he was bouncing in the morning. Although his numbers didn't really indicate that he'd go so low, the surprise 37 today may have not been quite so shocking. We'll never know. I think the saying around here is if you don't record it it didn't happen. :p Here's to a good night!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Amanda and a Loudogg

Who knows what will happen tonight. Lou likes to give you hope with a good PS and then spring a bounce on you at +3. :rolleyes: I hope Luci doesn't stay up in the clouds too long.

I've had a few people suggest selling items that we don't need anymore, but the thought of trying to prep a garage sale has me cringing hardcore. I've been in throwing-away mode. I didn't get much packing done today with Lou's shark-hunting excitement, but hopefully I can get off my behind tonight, haha. Best of luck with your garage sale!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safe, Lou, and congrats on the reducie.
    What fun: packing!! Enjoy!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It's amazing how we accumulate huh? I'm working on not buying as much these days...just have too much - trying to be environmentally conscious...donate/sell/recycle...but I have been known to contribute to the landfills - when we moved...some things just couldn't be dealt with any other way... Do your best to get it done - whatever it takes!! :)