9/4 Luci AMPS - 59,81,1+71,2+36,2.5+39,3+57,4+72,5+74,6+67,8+128, PMPS 277,2+302,7+273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

And here's the curve ball from the drama queen! I'm feeding her some LC/MC now - I'm going to wait 15 minutes, re-test and then shoot her 1 u.

She has a sixth sense - she knows I'm stressed out prepping for this garage sale...and now I'll be testing and prepping...she probably thinks I'm packing for our trip to Florida - she's mis-reading the situation - but is not mis-reading ME!

Do you guys agree with my plan?????

Edit at 2.5+: Taking Luci down to .75 u tonight! This is the lowest we've ever been for Luci's dosage history.:woot::woot: I hope she'll work that dose and take it on down, down, down. Scary though!! :eek::eek::eek:

ANOTHER EDIT: Just caught Luci on the counter! She had removed the lid from the zip container that I'd put her Gravy Lover's in (the HC) and she ate half the can before I took it away from her!!! I suspect her next numbers will be much higher...:arghh:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Bellasmom and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That is a fine plan to do. Most of us will shoot anything over 50 but with little Miss Drama Queen and her high diving skills, your plan is good.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Thanks Bobbie! I'm chanting the mantra now - shoot nadir, shoot nadir...(but freaking out nonetheless!):eek::eek::eek:

Leah likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

With the help of the MC food, you will be bumping her number up and be giving her a higher starting point. Deep breath.........

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Be-have, Luci!
    [​IMG]

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Sue, just a reminder, and to help you feel better, you shot
    Love Austin Powers!!!

7. Sue and Luci

And she's off like a rocket - in the wrong direction - chasing sharks now - auto dose decrease! After this entire week I've been thinking about INCREASING...ha! Only goes to show ya...who's in charge around here - that would be Ms. Luci...OMG! At least she's doing her shark chasing today - when I'm just preparing for the garage sale - and not actually having it! It was good timing on her part...I'm here with her now with my helicopter wings on - going to test her every 30 minutes now...she's obviously not paying attention to the MC...but she's eating really well...just got a drop of Karo syrup applied to her paw - which she was enthusiastically licking off - where are those Kit Kat bars when she needs one???:banghead:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes up for you soon.

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

What did I tell you, Luci? Be-have!!! :rolleyes:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

She's out of control...chasing sharks and now overloading on the HC I'm afraid. I usually give her a teaspoon or two...and now she's eaten half the can...oh well...testing her again in 20 or so minutes (every half hour now).

11. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

What a morning for Ms Luci. Tell her to get back to the shallow water and away from the fins.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! That's why Lou is with the sharks! He's trying to help out his friend Luci! Come on kids! Playtime is over, time to get back to safer numbers!!!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  13. Bobbie And Bubba

Thank Goodness it's today and not Thursday or Friday.

14. Mandy & Rex (GA)

It looks like HC didn't do much... but Luci knew how much she needed to get back in safe numbers. :joyful::D She did all the work for you!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:watch them sharks there Luci

Sue and Luci likes this.
  16. Sue and Luci

She doesn't like me being stingy with the food! Guess she showed me!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  17. Bellasmom

Was wondering if miss Luci has a sunburn from today :eek: or a shark bite:nailbiting:, nice going there momma bean!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  18. Bellasmom

It’s crazy:confused::confused:how she will do whatever it takes to get the food she wants!!! Lmao!!! She reminds me the the title of a movie..Mission IMPOSSIBILE, she’s wants it, she’s gonna find a way:eek:
    Congratulations on reducie!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  19. Bobbie And Bubba

Look at that string of greens! I know if was not good timing, Sue, but oh my so pretty!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  20. Sue and Luci

It is beautiful isn't it? Long overdue! :)

21. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci is definitely a drama queen! Nice string of green!

Sue and Luci likes this.