9/4 Nelli- AMPS 227.+4 177 +5 184 +7 184 +10 256 PMPS 278 +2 209 5.5 176

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Actually, Nelli’s numbers are lower today so I don’t think constipation is at play here. When a cat is constipated, you won’t usually see any poo or they will strain and strain and produce little to nothing.
    What was the mistake from yesterday’s post?

I saw your question about injectable methylB12. It’s difficult to get and is likely expensive. For her neuropathy, it’s better to stick with the oral as it is more cost effective and readily available.

I see what happened on the condos. Yesterday’s condo was dated 9/4 instead of 9/3 so you can edit the title to fix that. Leave this condo for today :)

And you didn’t ask but I would hold her dose for eight consecutive cycles which would be through tonight and let’s see if she can produce a little more blue.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Usually with constipation, the numbers go higher after several days in a row with no poops in the box. If hers are small and hard, you could add some water to her food to help give her more moisture.

Nice blues today.

How much of the B12 are you giving her? I believe some here give more than one a day. Hope some others with kitties and neuropathy will weigh in and advice on dosing.

4. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks Marje :bighug:!:bighug:!!

5. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks Bobbie. I too hope some others...
    I am giving her recommendated @ TWICE a day.

6. Krystina & Nelli

She is “producing” only hard ones and only 3 today. I am not seeing (intense) strain... I am seeing a result if only one, only once... today :-|

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  7. Krystina & Nelli

Regarding Methyl B12 INJECTION opposed to oral. IF I can get and is reasonably priced- would you think more quickly effective?

8. Krystina & Nelli

this is only day 1-2 that I have noticed... not much poop production
    She is eating/ has been for 8 + years rad cat chicken (79.2% moisture)- I also frequently add a bit of water to this :) b/c she has never been very interested in her “water bowl”...
    “Nice Blues today.” YES :bighug::cat::bighug:!
    How much B-12, 2 dosesa day... for 3+ weeks now :-|

9. Krystina & Nelli

Eighth cycle don3- PMPS... will reassess in morn ;).
    How often would you test tonight?
    Am getting ready to hit rack now. Will test +5, and....?
    Thanks for your input :)!!

10. Marje and Gracie

I don’t know if the methyB12 injections will help the neuropathy.one would think it would but I don’t know.

Sounds good to test at +5.

11. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks... after (now +5.75?!?) will depend on more or none til AMPS?
    What would you do if you were me?

12. Marje and Gracie

Come on and put on that thinking cap! When do you think you should test?

What I do believe is that she could use more insulin. She’s had eight cycles at 4.75u and has stayed in mid to high blue. She’s got room for an increase of 0.25u.

13. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks.
    I am infested by a hacker on the FDMB. Went to sleep last night frustrated- without seeing your last post. When we got up this morning, same mess I could not read anything because everything was posted in Chinese? I gave Nelli her 4.75, aired on caution with out any suggestions by other members regarding dose increase or not. I refreshed my browser, rebooted my computer numerous times last night and this morning. I am able obviously to be here now. I have 25 alerts which still are all in Chinese.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

If you sign off and back on again, the spam should be gone as Jill removed them.

As far as dosing, it was recommended for you to bump her up to 5 units. You can do it tonight since you all ready dosed her this morning.

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  15. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks.
    I’m not in communication with China anymore :bighug:
    I hope the day goes your way and… Nelli’s too :)!