9-5-18 Jonesy AMPS 131, +6 128 PMPS 173, + 3 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Sep 5, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He was cuddly last night again. The poop situation is the same...soft serve maybe a little more firm last night and today. He is still going int the catnip laced LB though!

Otherwise...I think my one civvie is constipated. So will need to address that.

Vines for all in need today.

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

How is the little man's weight Tracey? Cynthia asked me last week if I thought Noah was happy. He looks so scrawny but other than staring in the fridge you wouldn't know he was 15 with all these issues.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start:cool:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Hey Dickson...he held it for two weeks and then dropped 35grams...which is not a lot but with the amount calories he eats...he should be totally round.

I ask myself that almost every day with Jones. DH and I have gone a few rounds over it too. I wanted to give Jones time (3 months) to turn it around or give me a clear sign. 1 month down and still waiting.

I stare in the fridge not knowing why I am there...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Noah & me (GA)

When we first saw the ultrasound of Noah's enlarged heart it didn't make sense. Not because the image was blurry or only something the vet could see but because it was just so big. She pointed out the outline and where it had torn through the cardiac sac, this was over two years ago. I gave her a stunned look and asked why he was even still here and she had no answer.
    He never has runny poo, always eats something and the BUPE still works so I'm at a loss. When we had to board him in May you can imagine how freaked I was. It's no fun actually getting in a tech's face and making her repeat what's on the paper but that's what I did. He came home in one piece and I'm still welcome at that vet's office. He is our secondary vet, our primary cannot board a special needs cat. Now he's even okay with an 80 pound dog grooming him and actually went outside on his own this week to have a look around.
    Maybe you and I, Jones and Noah are due for a break. Give Jones a little ear rub for me.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Will do, give Noah some chin rubs.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  8. Noah & me (GA)

I pulled his tail and told him it was you.;)

9. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Hang in there Tracey, totally get the time issue. My DH thinks 2 weeks to see if the chemo drug works or she will gain some weight the appy stim. They tear at our hearts these felines. :banghead: @Noah & me (GA) tugs tail. :rolleyes: we wouldn't have it any other way. Vines to you both. :bighug: :bighug:

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Brat! Some good news...DH and I thinking of taking a trip out east next spring...around our birthday!!!!

You going to be around, maybe I could drop by and bring cookies!

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  11. Noah & me (GA)

If we don't die from heat first, the AC just crapped out, 80 in here. I just dumped ice cubes in the aquarium.

12. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blues today Tracey, hope that the poo issue gets better:bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Jones is still being Jones though and doing his thing is he Trace?

14. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He is...he sleeps lots now but hey, his body is tired. He eats up a storm. Purrs like crazy when he is trying to smother me at night. Still does the faux spray movement with his tail. He was using the scratching post the other day...first time in awhile. He is just not gaining weight, still has the poo issues. I just hope he isn't in pain or discomfort. That is the what we debate about the most.

And he just stole some cheese off the counter....darn it....

15. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Green! I think someone is bucking for another reduction.

16. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

It doesn't sound like he is uncomfy from what you write. He isn't listless or doing that space staring thing & he has the mischief in him still.

I flippin' well loved that faux spray tail movement thing. Tyler used to do it when he saw me if I had been out or something. Used to make me wish I could shake a tail right back at him.

Well. Here is to some good poo days & more for Jones. Hopefully then he could gain a few grues to his bones.

:bighug: