9/5 Gordy AMBG 82/56 | PMPS 437, +2=291, +4.5=202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 5, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our cats have the worst timing. I'd say skipping is the safe thing to do since you have to work. I hope you can get the ringworm taken care of quickly.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wow, Gordy! Ugh on having to skip, but it is a falling number and you can't be around to monitor. Wish you could take him to work with you, LOL. He could be a "Guard Cat" LOL

Safety first.

Good luck with the ringworm visit.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree it's safer to skip with all the action Gordy has been giving you the past few days.

I like Bobbie's idea of having him be the Guard Cat at the bank! :joyful:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. CassAndGordy(GA)

Gordy would be a terrible Guard Cat LOL I've witnessed him get spooked by his own shadow.

6. Bobbie And Bubba

But maybe, when lots of $$ is involved.......

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 437

There's that NS pain :arghh: he didn't eat much again today. And that test may be a smidge food influenced .... but its still high regardless.

The clinic stopped taking walk ins even earlier today :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: So we have an appointment on saturday. :rolleyes: i tried calling and getting in at my regular vet, but its a no-good. No opening until Tuesday. To top this all off.... her nose has boogers and she is sneezing more. Ughhhhhhhhhh. I feel like she a plague!!! Once I get a diagnoses on the RW, I am going to complain to the shelter. Ill own the cold, but the RW was not from me.

Its been a tough week at work so far.... yesterday was mayhem and we were down a person. And today, I got to witness my new supervisor give terrible customer service. The client got really upset and I don't blame her. The client says she doesnt want to deal with her anymore and came to me. My bank prides themselves on providing the "perfect client experience" and it was just.. terrible. :confused: she liked me though - I am good at that part of my job ;)

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  8. Bobbie And Bubba

Well, with Gordy not eating well today, all the more reason that you did not shoot a falling number and then leave.

It always amazes me ,in a bad way, these vet practices that do not get you in the same day. My practice always gets me in the same day! And ask me "when would you like to come in" Maybe it's because there are about 10 vets in the practice............ So sorry she is sneezing all over everybody..... can you quarantine her in the bathroom with a litter box?

Glad the client liked you! Kudos to you. That's another thing that amazes me is bad customer service!

9. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=291

bitmoji-20180904071904.png

I mentally asked him to just hang pink for the night so I dont need to poke him.... but he isn't listening. He ate some Wellness Minced and I told him that he needs to stay put from under my bed (i shut the door).

Every time my skin itches, I panic a little ... which sucks because I have dry skin and I get itchy a lot. :arghh:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Me too and stress makes it worse!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  11. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4.5=202

Ill get a +7. I have to get up and give Raptor her anti-viral meds anyway. (Such a pain to pill a kitten! She is so squirmy!)

So, I was researching other things Raptor's skin irritation could be. Allergies came up... that could also explain the never ending "cold" she gets. I wonder if she too is allergic to beef :rolleyes::rolleyes: as i said before.... I am trying not to stress about the potential RW situation. All of us in the gouse have been exposed to both her persistent cold and the RW. Just gotta roll with the punches.

Though, Gordy and Rex have shown no signs of virus *antijinx antijinx antijinx!!!!!!* and one would think they would be by now.... only thing I can think of that could be from the virus is a decrease in appetite. But both are still eating. So i am not fully convinced the cold is a cold... could just be a defective kitten LOL.... if the eye thing stays permanent, her given nickname will be crybaby ;)

12. CassAndGordy(GA)

I can, but it really stresses her out to be all alone. All she does is cry and try and escape when I open the door. Most things I read say not to isolate/quarantine unless it won't cause anymore stress .