9/5 Loudogg AMPS 320 +4 281 +7.75 214 PMPS 176 +3 79 +6 46

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 4, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    Nothing really new to report on the bean's end. This is my last day off of work :)arghh:), so I'll be back packing today. I really hope I can get a lot accomplished. Lou's awaited bounce hit last night, and I hope he comes down today, but the +4 indicates it may not be that active a cycle. Go figure he'll hold the fun until tonight.

I got to take my ma's new kitten to the vet today. She did pretty well, although her car merrowling was far more high-pitched then I'm used to. My ma had two littermates in her house and the boy, Mojo, had to be PTS last year right after Christmas. The girl, Sophie, hasn't really been eating since so my ma brought in the new kitten (Piper) to keep Sophie company. Apparently Piper came from a hoarder situation, so she's rather wild, even more than you'd expect for a kitten. She's a bit underweight still, as she's currently at 2 lbs when she should be at 3 lbs. She eats her kitten food, but she does enjoy eating Sophie's adult weight control food. My mom only feeds her cats dry (yes I've tried to get her to switch, but she works such long days it's not an everyday option for her). Do you think it would be a good idea to see if Piper would eat some wet food? I thought if she could give her some wet kitten food at least once a day, perhaps she could try to ensure Piper gets the calories and nutrients she needs. Piper doesn't always want to eat the dry "on command" when my ma is home to supervise.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and your kitties stay safe today! Sending love to those who need it! :bighug::bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Brung it on down lou

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would definitely give the kitten wet food. Start with a little to not upset the tummy. I fed mine Wellness kitten turkey and ff turkey kitten. Young ones need to eat as much as they will eat

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou keeps heading down for you. Good luck with getting some weight on the kitten. Wet food sounds like a good idea.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Ditto on what Elise said. Kittens need a lot of calories!

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks ladies! Lou's taking his sweet time coming down today, as I figured. He's only predictable with his bounces... sometimes, haha. :rolleyes: