9/5 Luci AMPS 260,2+166,3+128,4+94,5+72,6+71,7+115,9+261, PMPS 282,2+218, 6+242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Shark Chase and lots of lagoon time!! Earned Reduction!

Back in our comfort zone here...not the colors we're looking for...but nothing to see here...hopefully she'll find her way back to the lagoon soon - would love it if she'd wait until Saturday:rolleyes:...but there's no telling her anything - just like me arguing with the weatherman on TV this morning (he has the audacity to tell us it's going to rain tonight! Noooo! Just when I need to be setting things out on the driveway??) He didn't listen to a word I said either...oh well...I'll have to adapt!:p

Sending vines and hugs to all in L&L Land...such sad news yesterday about dear Davidson,
    @Shawna & Davidson :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci heads back down slowly today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Hopefully Luci will stay in the bounce-land for the next couple days like she usually does. :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

She appears to be rushing back to the lagoon? 2+ already down nearly 100 pts. This girl does nothing according to the book...I'll be back in an hour to check on her - to make sure she's not diving again! I'm stunned to see her reacting so quickly to a reduced dose! Is this the way it goes? The closer she gets to 'R' - don't even want to say the word...she'll revolt! The faster she goes???

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like she is hunting for a comfort zone. For the longest tyme Titan was not comfortable below 180 or so. His body was just happy in the high blues and yellows. He would get anxious and fuss budgety below until he got used to the better numbers. I can still easily tell when he dips below about 120 or so. Good luck!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Some cats do rush down the dosing scale. Slow down Luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

How dare the weatherman have audacity!!!!!!! Keep it cool Luci.