9/6 Rosie AMPS 141 +3 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose has had a wild ride lately with rapid back to back reductions. I should be happy, but I'm worried because her appy is still not back to 100%. I'd say about 70%, but it makes it hard for me to get her all the medications and supplements on schedule.

Meanwhile, I had a smile and a few tears reading @Tracey&Jones yesterday. I didn't want to hijack so I thought I'd comment here. There was discussion of the tail motion associated with "faux spraying". I never called it that, but I had a cat that would "vibrate" his tail often enough I had to look it up to understand what it was. I found a website that said this meant they were deliriously happy. I can't find that same definition now, but I wanted to mention to @PussCatPrince - GA that I have seen several sites that describe this same tail motion as meaning "glad to see you". :cat:

Thanks for bringing back this happy memory for me. It is a happy memory but still makes me cry.

Sending extra special healing prayers to Squallie and Phoebe.

Yesterday.

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

At least Rosie let you get some sleep last few nights. 1.5 seems to be working...for the moment...

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to find out...it helps to know that! That actually tears me up as well. :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. I hope Rosie's appy gets back to 100% soon. Sending prayers.

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I do hope the appy continues to improve.

I used to imaginatively call it ' Shake Tail ' . He squeed seeing me and I squeed right back. :cat: