9/7 Cameron AMPS 324, +3 114,+4 77, +4.5 97,+6 120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leah, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Leah

Leah Member

Good morning!

Yesterday

I was so happy last night that Cameron didn't jump straight into the green after his PM shot! Today is the 5th & 6th cycle at the current dose, I think I'm looking at 1.25u tomorrow unless he gives me some crazy action today?

We're having a very welcome rainy, chilly, autumnal day which is SO nice after the massive heat & humidity of the past few weeks. August is brutal :( I'm going to blow both cats' minds by turning the a/c off and opening the windows hahaha

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It does seem you can increase to 1.25u tomorrow, unless you see low 100's, then I'd hold it for another day.

Where are you? Your weather sounds like mine. I'm in northwestern Wisconsin.

Leah likes this.
  3. Leah

Leah Member

Central IL! Originally from MN (Twin Cities area)..Moved down here 14 years ago, and love it. It's more temperate than MN, but we still have all 4 season.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Leah

Leah Member

Well, just got a 114 at +3. So I think no dosecrease is planned so far, hah!

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Grab a +4 to see what Cameron has planned. If it keeps dropping, feed a little LC (low carb) to encourage him to surf, ie level out. Test again at +5, +6, etc until he starts rising then you can take a break.

Leah likes this.
  6. Leah

Leah Member

Thanks for the advice, will do. He pretty much free feeds all morning. Bowls get refilled around 1pm (+6) and at dinner.

7. Leah

Leah Member

He's killing me ;) 77 at +4. They'd finished both bowls of food (I say they, but it was probably Cam). Opened another can of FF pate, and he's eating away. I'll check again in 30.

8. Leah

Leah Member

Look at this guy - his eyes are telling me he's doing this for the treats!

Attached Files:

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Leah! Well he heard your dose increase threat and got with the program! Way to do it Cameron! :D

Leah likes this.
  10. Leah

Leah Member

Ha! Let's hope that's what it is and he doesn't earn a decrease. I vastly prefer drawing 1u vs .75. My eyes are too old for those quarter doses!

11. Leah

Leah Member

He's moving on up - 97 at +4.5

12. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Great news! I'd check at probably +6 to see where he's at. :D

Leah likes this.
  13. Leah

Leah Member

120 at +6. The triple threat of insomnia last night, two sleepy cats on the couch, and the steady rain have finally overcome my willpower. Time for a nap ;)

I'll grab a +9 later! What do you think as far as his dose goes? I could see the argument for reducing, or staying the same!

14. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Stay with this dose. It works with that nadir of 77. :D

Leah likes this.
  15. Leah

Leah Member

Will do! Thanks for your help and for checking on us so often. It's nerve-wracking to start!